Branson June 26th through 28th unofficial THP gathering

Want me to throw some of the pain mess I have from my various surgeries into my bag?
Thanks for the offer. I should be set up with what I should need to get me through it.
Fireball and beer.

24 hours from now, Cookie and I should be on the road just about to cross the Red river. Hope the bridge is there.

Up and at em! Heading to the airport

Good luck with your flights gentlemen. Safe travels.

Safe travels fellas. Hope it's an awesome weekend!

Safe travels everyone. Really wish I could be there so I will just have to live vicariously through you guys and your updates. Have a blast.

About to leave...

(How weird were the '70s? Hopefully old man Shane will regale us with stories.)

Friday afternoon best ball match proposal?

Myself and MikeG vs. Rbarthle and MVP?

Is Rbarthle an "A" player? I heard once that MikeG is good at golf and CJ wrestles bears, so we need an "A" player, and I'm not it... but I'm game if that's the way you fellers want to play it. Losers take a shot of fireball while the winners get 2 shots?

Is Rbarthle an "A" player? I heard once that MikeG is good at golf and CJ wrestles bears, so we need an "A" player, and I'm not it... but I'm game if that's the way you fellers want to play it. Losers take a shot of fireball while the winners get 2 shots?

It's best ball....

If this happens, I hope Mike plays well!

Unique reason for delayed departure: gate agent gets on plane looking for passenger. Agent keeps noting there is an empty seat but there should be no empty seats on the flight.

After 10 minutes the gate agent says "oh, I'm on the wrong flight."

Unique reason for delayed departure: gate agent gets on plane looking for passenger. Agent keeps noting there is an empty seat but there should be no empty seats on the flight.

After 10 minutes the gate agent says "oh, I'm on the wrong flight."

Solid work gate agent. More time to drink and get your money's worth, right?

Solid work gate agent. More time to drink and get your money's worth, right?

Flight attendants wouldn't serve until we take off. Freaking cheapass airline.

Couple behind me are going to Pebble.

I was like "Oh yeah? Well I'm going to Bran... Oh wait."

Cutting it a bit close for getting thru security lol

It begins...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435233253.246825.jpg

Making me wish I was arriving today!

Jealous!

Here is the website to the place we're staying:

http://indianpoint.com/

Address is: 71 Dogwood Park Trail, Branson, MO 65616

Here's a map of how to get there at a high level:

Map_zpszxl48fgw.jpg

I've added the lodging info to the bottom of the first post.

Ha! Some how I managed to barely make bag check time, barely make boarding time... apparently I needed to wake up an hour earlier? Lol. Now I'll meet Harvey at DFW then we'll be there soon

Back