Breakdancing is an Olympic Sport for the 2024 Olympics

Very good. I look forward to the inevitable biased judges and ensuing controversy. Are we getting parkour in 2024?

Does that mean in 2028 it’s Breakin 2: Electric Boogaloo?

Those non millennials will get that

That’s stupid..

Does that mean in 2028 it’s Breakin 2: Electric Boogaloo?

Those non millennials will get that

Maybe the soul train..

Are you serious? That’s the stupidest **** I’ve ever heard

i would watch parkour
Parkour would make a lot more sense than breakdancing. I thought breakdancing went out of style after the '80s.

Cool and all but I just don't see it

If the games are held again in the U.S. the competition should be held on a NYC subway platform. Lot of good competition there.

Is it stupider than gymnastics, ice skating, snowboarding, and anything else scored by judges and points? No, it's not so bring it on.

how do you really feel? :LOL:

I think break dancing is great.. but leave it with dancing with the stars. Don’t dilute the olympics and mock true athletes..

i would watch parkour
I would, too.

But breakdancing as an Olympic sport? That's just plain st00pid, IMO. Of course, these are the same people that thought it would be a good idea to eliminate wrestling from the Olympics
shake.gif

Once-upon-a-time the Olympics was all about promoting sports and international brotherhood. Now I think it's more about attracting advertising $$$s.

Is it stupider than gymnastics, ice skating, snowboarding, and anything else scored by judges and points? No, it's not so bring it on.
Ice dancing you have a point, but the others? Not so much, IMO.

Umm, are these breakdance athletes currently training in Colorado Springs Olympic Center? 🙄 😳

I think so.. but I am getting old and intolerant.. lol

Personally, I think the Olympics should be drastically reduced. Tennis, soccer, basketball, etc. have no place there. They have their own multiple championships. Also, any event dependent on judges scores should be removed.

It’s better than pistol dueling, live pigeon shooting, tug-o-war, solo synchronized swimming! My question is will they have to wear some type of leotard?:unsure::ROFLMAO:

going to dust of my parachute pants and start training now

going to dust of my parachute pants and start training now
Mine never gathered dust so I'm good to go.

Used to be able to windmill back in the day 😂

Something else for those that chose other paths to represent their country and show off their skills. Will I watch it? No. But I can respect the work put in to it to be the best in the world at something on one of the biggest stages.

Again, I don’t think it should be there over other things, but it’s always cool to see different ways others can represent their country. Especially with way more eyes on it than however breakdancers compete normally

Twerking can't be far behind.

There are a few 'sports' in the Olympics that should not be in the fold and this is another one. One-legged hula dancing next?

Back