Breakfast Sandwich - Best Holder

Tough choice but I'm gonna say English muffin

Biscuit every time from these choices

#1 Bagel
#2 English

Biscuit would be my first choice as it can be used in a variety of ways for a breakfast sandwich combinations, or alone.

I would choose a bagel.
Followed by toast, biscuit, and English Muffin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Biscuit from the list,but also like a croissant that is not on the list, with ham and egg.Other choice is english muffin.The bagel is just too much for a breakfast sandwich.

I actually really like toast for a breakfast sandwich. Easy to spread something on there if you want, and if you cut it in half it's easy to eat on the go and everything stays in.

Hard roll or English muffin. Up here Stewart's has amazing breakfast sandwiches that I freaking love on one of there hard rolls. Just so good.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I'm going with bagel because you could go plain, everything or something in between.

Biscuit by far, second would be English muffin or bagel

I actually really like toast for a breakfast sandwich. Easy to spread something on there if you want, and if you cut it in half it's easy to eat on the go and everything stays in.

Agreed

Biscuit
English muffin
Bagel
Toast

Croissants are high on the list since they're also light and flaky

Biscuit from the list,but also like a croissant that is not on the list, with ham and egg.Other choice is english muffin.The bagel is just too much for a breakfast sandwich.

Was looking for someone else to say croissant! A good Biscuit is the best, but if not I would go croissant as it is the most consistent to me.

I don't have a strong opinion in any direction here, toast is the clear loser, but I like the rest of the options. Gun to my head I probably way biscuit.

Mcgriddle should be added to the conversation.

I don't have a strong opinion in any direction here, toast is the clear loser, but I like the rest of the options. Gun to my head I probably way biscuit.

Mcgriddle should be added to the conversation.

Have and would again asked for mcgriddle cakes as the buns for a double cheeseburger

Tough decision....I would say a 4 Cheese bagel, double-toasted then buttered plus the inside ingredients. Close 2nd would be an English muffin.

Jalapeño cheddar bagel with egg and bacon, please.

I'm going with the biscuit for a breakfast sandwich, sure it can be messier than the other options but it's worth it!

Biscuit FTW. Taste, consistency and buttery goodness are a welcome addition to ANY breakfast sandwich. And with honey? C'lawd have mercy!

Can I choose waffles or pancakes?

Croissant is my vote

croissant

Back