Breakfast Sandwich - Best Holder

I have to go with bagel for my breakfast sandwich.

Toasted English muffin for me. Nooks and crannies filled with melted cheese....oh yes tomorrow I will make one

English Muffin. If one is not available any two slices will do, bagel, toast, croissant. but muffin is tops

Love me a biscuit

Can I say croissant?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Largely inspired by this thread, I just whipped up a couple of ham, egg and cheese biscuits that were very good. Of course, had to wash them down with some sweet tea.

None of the options really...croissant. muffin for second place.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I'm a huge biscuit fan followed by English muffin

English muffin. I have a sausage/egg/cheese on an English muffin almost every day--except on Sundays. My wife is with me on Sunday and she's partial to egg/biscuit. So, I have sausage or bacon with egg and cheese on a biscuit Sunday mornings. (Hardees doesn't offer it on an English muffin, and their biscuits are the best of any fast food joint).

I'm a big fan of the bisquit. But they can easily fall apart. Bagels have the hole in the middle that can create a mess. I'll pick the english muffin. The "craters" on the inner part are great at holding butter and jelly in place.

While some folks can mess up making a biscuit, a well made, tasty biscuit definitely gets my vote from this grouping.

English muffin for me. Just love the texture.

The biscuit if it is made right. Im a big fan of the biscuit the have at Tim Hortons for their breakfast sandwich

Back