Bridgestone Golf - 2016 PGA Show

Like the looks of that black bag on the right

That Yellow Bridgestone Hat! Yes Please.

Huge looking booth by Bridgestone!

Not going to lie those yellow grips look solid!
89c250746e1a49638b5ddbe97185a472.jpg
2b51242b6324507dd67ed835789430c7.jpg
0833ac509d54b1a5d0e49959958fb37a.jpg
40ee2a99af376045de91e5d343372aa4.jpg
9c4908699567bda51fe87dfde73756c3.jpg

Homerun by Bridgestone. That's a great looking booth and they have such solid offerings.

Bridgestone balls and hats are fantastic - and their staff bags are great looking! Do not get me started on their drivers!!

This company seems be one of the few in the golf equipment industry that is kicking butt and taking names!

I don't remember Bridgestone having such a big booth, but I could be wrong. Nice to see them going all out.

Awesome stuff, side note, I love what Bstone has done with their hats this year, great new styles.

Side/Side note, I need one of those camo mesh back hats ASAP!!!

Loving the new ball cover, the American flag staff bag, and true balance putters! Bridgestone might be the one OEM that could pull me away from my Callaway homerness...if that's a word.

I will have one of those hats by this spring, I'm a big fan of those! If I ever do get a staff bag it WILL be a Bridgestone bag. They are just drop dead sexy bags!!!

Appears to be the same line of putters. Any new technology put into them this year?
Same line. Sounds like they may be going away from the graphite shafts.

Love the open concept of the booth with the roof deck this year.

From Hats to Staff bags, everything I see looks so cool and incredible. Very excited to get their new balls in play this Saturday.

Oh and that ball contraption thing is sick! I want one!

Great to hear.

Any new head designs they are thinking about?

Very cool booth, that JGR driver is calling my name.

Amazing stuff from Bridgestone. The hats and bags are making me drool!!

Interesting demo with the Slip Res tech, if they made the B330RX better and able to withstand some tree limb interaction......No way its not my gamer next year

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

Bridgestone booth is rocking!
Any more pictures of the inside of that cut up driver head?

no wedges in the booth? i know many thp'ers rave about the bstone wedges.

so the jgr irons are the only new irons they're rolling out right now? i do like seeing them pushing into a new segment of golfers.

i have a lot of bstone gear in my bag including the bag itself, so i'm a big fan. but something has to change with the putters, or just stop making them and focus the r&d on areas in which you excel. i don't see a need for bstone to be in the putter market imho. but i do love everything else they do!

Going away from the stock yellow grips as well?

Corey is awesome!

Back