Bridgestone HQ Visit

The Test Drive program does look very interesting, but how successful was it in the past, and do you see it as being a viable replacement to a greater retail presence, or is the plan to have it in addition to a greater retail presence?

Dan Murphy is the man! I need to order some more balls tonight.

What is the attitude towards the current naming convention of the Tour B line? How are they working to make it more clear to consumers that all 4 balls are premium, but designed for different types of players?

Going all B Stone? Or changing it up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m pretty sold on the B this year but I want to try all the models before I settle down.

Great day with the team at Bridgestone. Some fun content coming up.

Awesome Q&A today, really like the direction they’re headed! Dan Murphy was a great hire to get them headed in the right direction again.

Awesome Q&A today, really like the direction they’re headed! Dan Murphy was a great hire to get them headed in the right direction again.

We have a video coming up that is over 10 minutes long with just Dan and he is very candid about a lot of topics from where they are going in the future to how they are doing so far. We even talk about signing tour players, etc. It's pretty interesting stuff.

We have a video coming up that is over 10 minutes long with just Dan and he is very candid about a lot of topics from where they are going in the future to how they are doing so far. We even talk about signing tour players, etc. It's pretty interesting stuff.

Cannot wait for that!

For those that like behind the scenes pics

1a394ecca179f81c2640af7f4b79d8e9.jpg

622da2f02fcc7269a6ef7e89573c053c.jpg

1746f36474ddddd425458ba763f2ef98.jpg

9b4d1bfc761974606821c7f13591730b.jpg

Just caught up and enjoyed reading the Q & A. Pulling for them in a big way.

I am really looking forward to the video!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Great day with the team at Bridgestone. Some fun content coming up.

Really looking forward to it and really enjoyed the Q&A.

Yes looking forward to the content!

Back