Bridgestone J15 Muscle Back Irons

After some real time with these beauties and I can report that they're everything that I hoped for. The feel is amazing as to be expected, the turf interaction is as good as I've ever come across and I'm in love with the stock DG Pro shaft. Never have I hit a ball so high and far. Miss hits are exactly what you would expect out of a blade, that being said I feel these are a hair less demanding than the VR Pro blades, could be because of the shaft. The longer irons and I are getting along very well for whatever reason. As long as I put my normal smooth tempo swing on them the ball just takes off like a missile. Scoring irons are great and do exactly what you put into them with very little effort. I don't see these sticks coming out of the bag for a very long time.

Recently reshafted with kbs black nickel
9i
aefb7aa696d71c0a2a5c4313054b6198.jpg

4i
6436fa4dc0ce03d76210aa368cfbcb1a.jpg

Just picked up a set of these. Played a 36 hole Open on Saturday with some r9 irons, talk about night and day! They went high and felt great. That was my first thoughts after hitting them. When I looked at the sole when I unpacked them I immediately thought of Gob Bluth when he said "I've made a huge mistake". More forgiving than I thought, too. Hit one woefully thin but still went ok.

she's just a demo, but ain't she purty?

a2a57095fd5b00feda144024ce8bc042.jpg

55a9ea34d185e76871c72c68d2d86ef0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those are gorgeous!

Man those MB's are money!!!

she's just a demo, but ain't she purty?

a2a57095fd5b00feda144024ce8bc042.jpg

55a9ea34d185e76871c72c68d2d86ef0.jpg

Yup. There is something about a good looking MB that will always turn my head

Man those blades are beautiful.

guess who has two thumbs and shouldn't be hitting muscle backs? :)

fortunately this exercise in masochism will only last as long as it takes for bridgestone to tell me what the verdict is on my bubbling j15df 9-iron. she's a looker, but i don't think we were meant to be together lol

It was very, very hard to not go that route yesterday. They had them and the 945 Sirxon in stock, so beautiful to hold and look at but yeah it would be a challenge for sure at least after the 7 iron.

Some of the best looking MBs I've seen.

​Love the looks of these!

I need a set of these at some point even if they are just to look at

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Uhhhh....these look amazing!

MB's always look so amazing.

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

wouldn't ya know it, I had my 9i distance several times today, and these are about a full club shorter than my 9i distance. so while it was fun to play with this, it's obviously not for me!

So effing gorgeous. Like you though...I don't have that kind of game haha. DF is about as "players" as I dare go

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Just picked up a combo set of the cb's and MB's. Can't wait to see how they perform. Got them with upgraded Dynamic Gold X100 tour issue shafts.

I have pictures on my phone of my new clubs but can't figure out how to add pics without copying the URL from google images. Help???

If you download tapatalk it's really easy. Otherwise you need to use a hosting site like photo bucket. Hope that helps.

Good lord these irons look amazing. J15 line is solid across all models.

If you download tapatalk it's really easy. Otherwise you need to use a hosting site like photo bucket. Hope that helps.

Thanks!!! I downloaded the app and it works great!!!!

d486d40e37b74980f02d8370457522cf.jpg

f8d540fb0c5f2f36097449f932c53ad4.jpg

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk

Back