Bridgestone TOUR B Golf Balls

I've been using the both the X and XS and loving them although I still feel like the original B330S RXS are softer.

Played the RX today and Wednesday and didn’t loose a ball either day. It is a good ball for me tee to green. Can’t wait to see if Bridgestone comes out with more promotions to move these balls, if so I will be grabbing more of the price is right.

Bridgestone TOUR B Golf Balls

I’m psyched that Bridgestone is making the Tour B in yellow. In support of this, this thread needs pictures.

I have not played them yet as I work through some old stock but will get them in the bag soon!

4a831ea7d5a3824735bba1069648e02d.jpg

f83797c53f2566bb3f00557ac5b99e6c.jpg

87de85d54a2a9032aa59131b8dc0915b.jpg

The color is really good - brighter and more green than the B330RX and nearly matched the Srixon XV my favorite reference yellow!

def4c54238f0335e2bfd9caa8111f5d3.jpg

Last edited:
Tour B XS, solid ball. Been playing for the last few rounds and it's nice. Cover is way better than expected. Spin is awesome and off the putter face sounds good. Probably going to be playing these till the end of the year to give 'em some good play.

I played the Tour B RXS last night. I usually play chrome soft or b330 S. I thought the ball had a nice feel on irons and with the putter. With the driver I was getting my usual distance but it felt like I was over compressing the ball, I know probably not possible but that's how it felt. It has really good spin into the green. One shot hit 4 feet in front of the pin bounced past a couple feet and spun back right by the cup to the pitch mark, maybe too much spin on that shot. Really good durability also.

I am curious about the XS. Can anyone compare it to the previous B330 S or to the new RXS?

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Played the RX this past weekend for 9 holes on day 1 of the Shaft up Finale and like what I saw. Played the same ball for all 9 holes which was nice and the durability was good. It appeared to be pretty low spin off the tee for me and on full swings. Had a decent amount of check around the greens as well. Enjoyed it.

Played the RX this past weekend for 9 holes on day 1 of the Shaft up Finale and like what I saw. Played the same ball for all 9 holes which was nice and the durability was good. It appeared to be pretty low spin off the tee for me and on full swings. Had a decent amount of check around the greens as well. Enjoyed it.

the low spin is something I noticed when hitting the Tour B RX on the GC2. I still have a lot of RX from this and previous versions, otherwise I'd be switching to the RXS.

the low spin is something I noticed when hitting the Tour B RX on the GC2. I still have a lot of RX from this and previous versions, otherwise I'd be switching to the RXS.

I get nearly identical spin with the AVX and Q-STAR Tour. Although around the greens, the QST and RX give me a bit more on partial shots.

I get nearly identical spin with the AVX and Q-STAR Tour. Although around the greens, the QST and RX give me a bit more on partial shots.

I've only played the AVX for about a 3 hole span and that was early in the season, so I'm very limited there. I get a touch more spin on the QST, but I'm going to guess a lot of that comes to strike quality. Although it's what makes me think if I went RXS, I'd get numbers that are probably right in line. Either way, versions of the RX have been a good ball for me for quite some time now.

I've only played the AVX for about a 3 hole span and that was early in the season, so I'm very limited there. I get a touch more spin on the QST, but I'm going to guess a lot of that comes to strike quality. Although it's what makes me think if I went RXS, I'd get numbers that are probably right in line. Either way, versions of the RX have been a good ball for me for quite some time now.

Its going to be very interesting moving forward watching this brands message with that ball. On one hand, everything they said for years appears to be correct and the market share leader said it did not matter. Now the market share leader comes with that type of ball, but obviously uses a different message (which is really smart) and people are enjoying it. All the while brands like Bridgestone, Callaway and Wilson have to be saying "see".

With that said, the last 12 months has brought a lot of different ideas to golf balls in terms of mantle layer and core tech, so the future looks bright.

Haven’t played Bridgestone in a while but was gifted two dozen with ShaftUp and UST logos from the event this past weekend.

These are really sharp and probably one of the biggest things I noticed was it jumping off the face on the tee, even in mis hits.

Around the green they are also very receptive. That was about the only steady part of my game all weekend and the check is nice on these.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I kinda gave up on the AVX because the lack of spin on Partial shots - The RX was so much better in that area.
It's really a great ball for the majority of golfers that want a "Little More" for their game.

I think Bridgestone story got "Drowned Out" by 2018 Chrome Soft and AVX.
Some creative marketing could put them right back in it.
Love to see a commercial like TM did with the TP5 with blind testing.

I really enjoyed the Tour B XS over the weekend, it really matched up well with the swing I brought and the conditions at the Mission Inn courses. A few times I put the AVX and the TP5x in play and the extra spin I was seeing with the XS was definitely better for me. It was actually astounding how much more they spun on partial shots, which might have cost me a few strokes because I wasn’t being aggressive enough with them, but it was impressive nonetheless.

It’s a ball I played early on this year and it’s something I can see myself going back to as long as I continue to see what I saw this weekend. I’ll also add that I really enjoyed the height and ballflight I saw off the longer clubs. For the most part I don’t create a ton of spin with the driver, I believe I only had one balloon on me and I still got nice distance out of it. I hit it with a decent +AOA and just caught the bottom of the face which created the extra spin, that’s an unusual miss for me so I’m not worried about that.

I really enjoyed the Tour B XS over the weekend, it really matched up well with the swing I brought and the conditions at the Mission Inn courses. A few times I put the AVX and the TP5x in play and the extra spin I was seeing with the XS was definitely better for me. It was actually astounding how much more they spun on partial shots, which might have cost me a few strokes because I wasn’t being aggressive enough with them, but it was impressive nonetheless.

It’s a ball I played early on this year and it’s something I can see myself going back to as long as I continue to see what I saw this weekend. I’ll also add that I really enjoyed the height and ballflight I saw off the longer clubs. For the most part I don’t create a ton of spin with the driver, I believe I only had one balloon on me and I still got nice distance out of it. I hit it with a decent +AOA and just caught the bottom of the face which created the extra spin, that’s an unusual miss for me so I’m not worried about that.

I get a lot more spin out of the XS than the TP5x too. Its something Marty Jertson at Ping mentioned about golf balls I remember too.

I get a lot more spin out of the XS than the TP5x too. Its something Marty Jertson at Ping mentioned about golf balls I remember too.

Absolutely! It was very evident on those greens that were receptive, but not really soft. I don’t think I remember a ball not holding the green with the XS, that’s wasn’t the case with the other balls.

Been playing the RXS recently. Thinking I may stick with this ball for a while. Liking what I am seeing

The RX is my new favorite ball. Feels just right off the driver, not to soft but not to hard, irons feel crispy, approach spin is sufficient for my game and it feels great off the putter.

I noticed that Kuch and Lexi switched to the tour bx. Either from the xs or the b330s. Bryson and Snedeker have always played the x. Tiger and Couples play the s still. Does anyone know why they would have switched or can you compare the two balls?

I noticed that Kuch and Lexi switched to the tour bx. Either from the xs or the b330s. Bryson and Snedeker have always played the x. Tiger and Couples play the s still. Does anyone know why they would have switched or can you compare the two balls?

There’s a really good article on the homepage that explains why Kuch did, very interesting read. It should answer all your questions about Kuch any way, I would guess others switched for similar reasons.

There’s a really good article on the homepage that explains why Kuch did, very interesting read. It should answer all your questions about Kuch any way, I would guess others switched for similar reasons.

Big SoIL is right. Here ya go.

https://www.thehackersparadise.com/ball-fitting-evolves-matt-kuchar-makes-change/

I did some chipping with the Tour B XS today around the green to see about the grab and enjoyed them a bit. Still prefer the RX off the tee, because of the lower spin I get, but had 3/4 of a dozen of these to mess around with and had some fun. Want to test them out against the Chrome Soft X and see how they fare.

I did some chipping with the Tour B XS today around the green to see about the grab and enjoyed them a bit. Still prefer the RX off the tee, because of the lower spin I get, but had 3/4 of a dozen of these to mess around with and had some fun. Want to test them out against the Chrome Soft X and see how they fare.

I since switched to the XS from the Chome softs. Both are really solid but the XS seemed the more well rounded one for one needs

I will probably try a sleeve of B X and B XS at some point. I have no issues with the XV, but always looking for that extra bit.

Ive been playing the B-XS for 6 months now and I think they're awesome... Great distance off the tee and LOTS of spin around the green. I was using ProV1's and Chrome Softs before the Bstones but just couldnt get the same results...

Boy, you can't deny the success Bridgestone Tour B Golf Balls has had recently.

Back