Bridgestone Tour Premium Glove

It is quite an underrated glove. I was very surprised how well the glove felt and how well it held up threw out the weekend. I played with one glove the entire time I was there and its still in great shape. It is a top quality glove!

I absolutely adore these gloves and this will be my go to glove for my premium glove. Generally I only wear it for when I'm actually playing because I don't want to burn through it too quickly.

I bought one of these before the Bridgestone Championship last year. I loved the feel and the customization feature of the glove. The downside, for me, was that the glove only lasted a handful of rounds before the glove ripped. That is likely a grip problem on my end, but it was just uncommon to have a rip develop that quickly. I'm currently using one of their other gloves, and I love the durability of it, so maybe it was just a freak incident on my initial use of the Tour Premium offering.

Echoing what you guys said.

This is best glove I've ever gamed sans durability.

I use it for important rounds, but i go with a different glove for practice and regular rounds.

Love the color swapping ability

I too was presented with these from Bridgestone last year and am STILL gaming them. Great fit, very durable and seems to stand up to sweat better than some gloves out there. I have found myself switching the colors too and its very easy. That is a stupid low price in Amol's link too!

Great Glove!

JM

My wife has been looking for a new glove, I'll have her try these.

I already prep the bags, now I will also have to change color tabs to match her outfit. It's worth it. Golf is much, much better than honey-dos any day.

Any idea how these gloves run size wise compared to say a Footjoy for example? I dont think i can get these in my local shop and i'd hate to get the wrong size off the website.

These are pretty cool might have to check them out. I usually wear the Asher gloves just because I love the bright colors, these B-Stone gloves would be great for a bit of subtle color.

Any idea how these gloves run size wise compared to say a Footjoy for example? I dont think i can get these in my local shop and i'd hate to get the wrong size off the website.

I think they run very similarly to the Stasof from FJ.

I like the this glove a lot and it feels great on my hand. I used it for range time Friday-Sunday and used it in practice round and for 2 rounds while at legacy. I also played yesterday with the glove. I am having some wear on my thumb. I guess maybe I am gripping it to hard or something. But other than the wear on the thumb the glove is nice. I can take a picture of the wear I have if anyone cares to see. I love that you can change the color on the glove.

I normally wear a medium cadet but with this glove just medium. The fingers are already small on it.

The way this glove wears is amazing. I normally dont play a premium glove as I eat through them in about 2 rounds. Not only am I still on my first glove but I see very little signs of wear. I am now going on round 10-11 plus range sessions that is almost unheard of for me with ANY glove.

The way this glove wears is amazing. I normally dont play a premium glove as I eat through them in about 2 rounds. Not only am I still on my first glove but I see very little signs of wear. I am now going on round 10-11 plus range sessions that is almost unheard of for me with ANY glove.

They are so, so good. I just absolutely destroyed one recently, but it is what I would expect.

I like to make them matchy matchy to my outfit.

I like to make them matchy matchy to my outfit.

I should have signed the glove still in that bridgestone bag (I'm guessing still in the back of the tour van hahaha).

Sorry about that. I'll bring a sharpie next time so you can have a memento of our rounds together.

I should have signed the glove still in that bridgestone bag (I'm guessing still in the back of the tour van hahaha).

Sorry about that. I'll bring a sharpie next time so you can have a memento of our rounds together.

I have a memento. The burning image of MikeDean on the 18th hole second shot where some stoophud yelling guy yelled #RichardSelfie in his backswing.

I have worn these gloves every single time I have taken swings recently. Just love them.

I remember that not feeling the best

I remember that not feeling the best
Having trouble getting the video to post. Will get it up so everyone can experience the fun.

Last edited:
Wore these for the first time Saturday and love it. Will be picking up a couple more.

Wore this glove in Savannah on Saturday and loved it. I sweat through almost every glove I wear and this one was still perfect at the end of the round in that savannah heat. Will be buying more

Just a note, these just dropped in price from $20 to $16.99.

I need to pick more of these up! Just tried them for first time at Legacy and its such an amazing glove. Im still on my first one and it has lots of life left. Great durability, feel and fit for me.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I've heard great things about these. Need to actually grab a few and try myself. Thanks for the heads up.

Back