Bryson DeChambeau Thread

Bryson’s twitter bio is looking a bit different these days.

Now:
1665117064117.png

Earlier this year:
1665117090173.jpeg

Sad news no matter where one stands on him.

I like the thought process discussions. A pro and a pretty good golfer, I can learn a lot from them

Bryson may or may not have come up with the idea, but whoever did, it was pretty clever to work it into his name like that.

I know both of these guys get a lot of flack around these parts but I think Bryson trying to break 60 with other influencers in a scramble is interesting. It is good to see that it is possible, yes you will be using a lot of Bryson's shots but I have to imagine that it gives these guys a little more confidence to try shots during the round then hopefully they keep that mindset moving forward.

I know both of these guys get a lot of flack around these parts but I think Bryson trying to break 60 with other influencers in a scramble is interesting. It is good to see that it is possible, yes you will be using a lot of Bryson's shots but I have to imagine that it gives these guys a little more confidence to try shots during the round then hopefully they keep that mindset moving forward.

Bryson is a pretty fun follow on YouTube. He seems pretty fun.. rick.. huge pass..

Bryson is a pretty fun follow on YouTube. He seems pretty fun.. rick.. huge pass..
I’m actually ok with Rick after seeing him cut loose with the Bob Does Sports boys

I watched this over the weekend. I really liked it. I think Bryson has flipped me with his youtube videos. I like him. Little quirky.

I watched this over the weekend. I really liked it. I think Bryson has flipped me with his youtube videos. I like him. Little quirky.
He is a little quirky no doubt, but to me he seems like a decent dude.

Big Bryson fan here. Just finished this whole thread and must say some of you all are crazy. The conspiracy theory part was like readibg posts from a madman.

Big Bryson fan here. Just finished this whole thread and must say some of you all are crazy. The conspiracy theory part was like readibg posts from a madman.
That's a lot of reading on Bryson...

Hating on a YouTube golfer is just plain stupid. Just dont watch?

Bryson's channel is pretty good. You dont get the quantity like other channels but when he does put content out its pretty dang good. I like rick, he may not be as good as he use to be but its a good show to watch. There is a bunch of other pretty good ones. The ones I dont care for, I just dont watch. No need to hate on them.

Hating on a YouTube golfer is just plain stupid. Just dont watch?

Bryson's channel is pretty good. You dont get the quantity like other channels but when he does put content out it’s pretty dang good. I like rick, he may not be as good as he use to be but it’s a good show to watch. There is a bunch of other pretty good ones. The ones I dont care for, I just dont watch. No need to hate on them.
His channel is Definitely a good watch for sure, have you watched his full podcast on Good Good Podcast yet? If not I highly recommend it but if you have what did you think? I walked away respecting him even more then I did already

His channel is Definitely a good watch for sure, have you watched his full podcast on Good Good Podcast yet? If not I highly recommend it but if you have what did you think? I walked away respecting him even more then I did already
That was a great watch on the Good Good Podcast. Bryson definitely came across cool in that.

Sometimes the best part of my game is the old foot wedge :ROFLMAO:
I mean, why not double check the edit before posting it to the interwebs?

Back