Bryson or Patrick

GolfTravelDude

Team Hackers Alumni
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Most hated on Tour?

Reed. I don’t believe this is even a conversation. Bryson May be immature, insensitive or out of touch, and hard to work with, but Reed has a far more extensive history of intentional bad behavior.

That said, I really don’t cheer against either.

I'll take a prick over a cheater any day of the week. Reed, unfortunately (for him) is both. Double whammy.

both. if i had to choose? both.

I think its bryson all day. Slow and generally an a-hole. But he is also must watch tv.

Reed. Whether it’s exaggerated or not, his reputation as a cheater sticks with him. He also doesn’t seem to care whether anybody likes him or not, and doesn’t go out of his way to be friendly.

Bryson doesn’t strike me as a prick. He’s socially awkward sometimes and still needs to mature, but if I had to choose one of the two of them to hang around he’d definitely get the nod.

Bryson's a brilliant juvenile idiot at times yet generally harmless. Reed is on a whole different scale of scathing unlikeability.

Reed.

In my eyes, Bryson isn't a bad person, but can certainly be annoying in his approach to the game and a bit of a whiner.

For me the question is Reed or Brooks. I was happy neither won yesterday.

For some reason, my dislike of Douchambeau is greater 🤷🏼‍♂️

Reed and it isn’t remotely close. Reed is a certified cheater.

Perfect pairing for Ryder Cup.

Not close. Bryson knocked himself way down the likability ladder throwing CPG under the bus and he wasn't all that liked before. But he'd have to dig a pit all the way to hell to get to that fat cheaters zip code.

Last edited:
Well you picked 2 winners here. I don't like Reed. He's a cheater.

And Bryson is a Richard for trying to throw Cobra under the bus because and publicly blame his equipment.

I think it's close but I think more dislike Reed than Bryson. Others have mentioned it but Bryson just seems to be immature and a hothead, but I don't think he's ever outright cheated.

I don't like either of their personalities. If I had to pick who is the better golfer I would say Reed.

Koepka...is the most insufferable and unlikable golfer on tour.

I really don't think they belong in the same conversation to be honest.
BDC has some emotional outbursts, Patrick Reed is someone who's been accused of cheating multiple times.

I like BDC because he is different. Do I wish he would have spoken differently the other day instead of letting his frustration show. Yes!

Yeah this is clear cut. REED is the worst. While we may not like the way Bryson acts/talks but Reed calls into question the integrity of the game!

I dislike Reed more. Bryson has some serious foot in mouth syndrome and lacks situational awareness. But, Reed is a cheater.

Reed. Always Reed.

Reed. Can’t deal with a cheater.

Reed can't be all bad. I stumbled on to this and I have never heard him talk or brag about it:

Team Reed Foundation works with the Great Houston Community Foundation (GHFC) to help donate time and funds to Houston communities and its residents. The Foundation was created by Houston resident and PGA Golfer Patrick Reed. Patrick has always had a deep connection with Houston and wants to give back to the place that has given him so much over the years.

The foundation focuses on both larger charities, including the Ronald McDonald Foundation and Duke Center of Cancer Research, and smaller, local charities that benefit the Houston community. One area of focus for the foundation also includes golf, because of Patrick’s professional career and overall accomplishments in the sport. He wants to provide the same opportunities through playing golf, which is what led them to support organizations like the American Junior Golf Association.

Most hated by fans or the players?

Fans - Reed

Players - Sabatini

Back