Bryson the coach?

echico

#MOIJacking
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
He is out there helping the masses recently.

His stuff is actually REALLY REALLY good too. As much as I hate him, his YouTube stuff is EXCELLENT, specifically the teaching.

I really like the things Bryson is doing. He seems like he has matured, but is still a fun personality. I know he's not everybody's cup of tea, but he's one of the pros I think I'd most enjoy being able to play a round with.

His stuff is actually REALLY REALLY good too. As much as I hate him, his YouTube stuff is EXCELLENT, specifically the teaching.
I can't dislike him anymore after his youtube. Unless he is a complete fraud he is too nice to dislike.

I can't dislike him anymore after his youtube. Unless he is a complete fraud he is too nice to dislike.
He literally threw a company who gave him the world under the bus without giving it a second though, I will never not despise him for that ********. Even as fantastic as this stuff is.

His YouTube videos have turned me in to a Bryson fan. When he's being a normal human being, he is awesome.

I enjoy watching his content. He seems like a pretty down to earth guy and I love when he shares what he's thinking about when he plays with other golf content creators.

I like the videos he's put out with the teaching. For as "scientific" as he tries to come across, his positions, movements and ideas about the golf swing translate really simply.

His YouTube videos have turned me in to a Bryson fan. When he's being a normal human being, he is awesome.
I wish I knew only that side and not the stories I’ve heard from people at a whole lot of different companies. 😳

He's VERY good at YouTube. His style and personality suit the format so well.

I wish I knew only that side and not the stories I’ve heard from people at a whole lot of different companies. 😳
Things I dont know, I'm fine with...

he almost seems normal on there.. lol

Yeah, that is the rub. When you know stories about someone even if they are isolated then it will color you to the persons character.

I think he’s trying REALLY hard for that haha
He needs to stop trying so hard. I think that is his problem..

I will have to check out some of his teaching stuff, even with the prior baggage from his day job...

Always two sides to a story (the manufactures rumors). I guess i took his whole the driver is $hit comment to mean he wasn't hitting it well. Many times fellow golfers will ask me how I am playing and I will respond with something like "my driving is okay, but my irons are not worth a $hit". That doesn't mean I am trashing the brand.
His YouTube stuff has been great especially his collaborative work with Bob Does Sports and Paige Spiranic and others.
I've always thought the media tried to make him into the villain. Specifically the beef they created with Brooks Koepka and him.
I think Bryson is similar to Sheldon Cooper on the BIG Bang Theory. Just a brilliant mind whos personality comes through as off-putting.
I'm a fan and have been for some time.

As much as I dislike the dude’s personality I’ll creep his channel from time to time. When he’s in control of his brand he’s not a bad watch and is very informative.

some of his videos are really good. I still struggle with him though. But the content I'm good with.

I really didn’t like Bryson. I thought all the science stuff was too much. When he changed his body to hit it longer I was intrigued. Not because I wanted to do any of it but because of the commitment to play his very best. Even if I thought it was wrong.

He took more stuff because he thought he was right from the media than I can fathom. Did it because he thought it was right, but then changed because it wasn’t working. That is something I can admire.

I have no idea about his personality. I’ve never met him. Don’t like what his business relationship with Cobra.

But every complaint about Brooks is the opposite of Bryson game. I’m a fan of both and can appreciate the love to compete as well as the love of the innovation of golf

I’ve never been a huge Bryson fan but I gave the video a watch. I really like his message in there and the method he’s teaching the kid. Some good stuff and well delivered

I think some of the things that irritated people about Bryson's personality may have been maturity and or a lack of self awareness. I was friends with a physics major in college who was very nerdy and could really geek out about technical things and lose everyone else in the process.

Some of his early stuff about pronation and arm/wrist position helped me eliminate a 2 way miss a while back. Good for him for making these awesome videos and giving kids lessons. Always a pretty big fan.

Why continually try to sway what we think of the guy just because you may have an animus, justified or not. Just my opinion.
I like him.

Back