Bryson the coach?

it is trippy how likeable he comes across in these, with as much of a douche I've felt he has come across in everything else I've seen. One would hope maybe he's had a change of heart, but I can't help but think he's being guided to try to right the ship on his "brand". Interesting stuff in these lessons though, can't deny that.

With his speed training and this approach with the junior golfer it all sounds nice and helpful but it also shows how much of a dog Bryson is. He was saying how he was on the range for 8 hrs a day as a kid. To get it to where he went 10 shots in a row doing what he wanted before moving on, that takes dedication and discipline to not cheat. The over speed training is brutal if you do it correctly.

The thing about his recent videos is that I don't feel he is talking down to me so there is that.

He literally threw a company who gave him the world under the bus without giving it a second though, I will never not despise him for that ********. Even as fantastic as this stuff is.
So you have never said something you maybe shouldn’t have? Please:rolleyes:

Today I watched the video giving the young guy a lesson but didn't watch the Paige S video because I thought it was promotion more than real if you know what I mean, but I'll be more constructive when I'm hitting balls next time rather than just hitting balls. I've spent thousands of dollars 🏧 on Lessons and NO coach has ever asked me to hit 3-5 shots to the same spot in a row, that's my focus going fwd 👍

Bryson is fine… he wore his brains on his sleeves a few times and it was off-putting to say the least.

Always two sides to a story (the manufactures rumors). I guess i took his whole the driver is $hit comment to mean he wasn't hitting it well. Many times fellow golfers will ask me how I am playing and I will respond with something like "my driving is okay, but my irons are not worth a $hit". That doesn't mean I am trashing the brand.
His YouTube stuff has been great especially his collaborative work with Bob Does Sports and Paige Spiranic and others.
I've always thought the media tried to make him into the villain. Specifically the beef they created with Brooks Koepka and him.
I think Bryson is similar to Sheldon Cooper on the BIG Bang Theory. Just a brilliant mind whos personality comes through as off-putting.
I'm a fan and have been for some time.
Sadly that’s not the case for Bryson.
And there aren’t two sides. Which is why they are no longer working together. Just like his ball deal as well.

Doesn’t make him. a bad person, just someone that made some massive mistakes in judgement and it cost him.

Sadly that’s not the case for Bryson.
And there aren’t two sides. Which is why they are no longer working together. Just like his ball deal as well.

Doesn’t make him. a bad person, just someone that made some massive mistakes in judgement and it cost him.
So you only see Cobra in that dispute, I see two Bryson and Cobra and for me it takes two to have a disagreement and nobody knows what the truth is except them? In my working life I worked at Corporate Debt Recovery and the secret to being successful is problem solving, dollar to donuts 🍩 it's a personality conflict....
That's what I see with Bryson as he has been 100% focused on improvement at any cost, no surprise to me they parted ways and I'd be surprised if it doesn't happen again 😞 the nutty professor looks like he's mellowed some and I see good things going fwd but imho...

So you only see Cobra in that dispute, I see two Bryson and Cobra and for me it takes two to have a disagreement and nobody knows what the truth is except them? In my working life I worked at Corporate Debt Recovery and the secret to being successful is problem solving, dollar to donuts 🍩 it's a personality conflict....
That's what I see with Bryson as he has been 100% focused on improvement at any cost, no surprise to me they parted ways and I'd be surprised if it doesn't happen again 😞 the nutty professor looks like he's mellowed some and I see good things going fwd but imho...
No.
And they didn’t “part ways”. nor did his ball sponsor. He was not offered a contract. That’s a bit different.

Knowing the situation closely, it’s not a single side. It’s someone that had been an issue for multiple companies dating years, due to a complete lack of social awareness and having a team of hangers on making decisions.

Anybody that spends time on this forum, knows I have spent some time with Bryson. I defended him for multiple years as misunderstood in some situations. This notion that he only cared about getting better and is a mad scientist is a gimmick.

Participants in our Morgan Cup each year get up close with the leople he worked with, the stories are hysterical and botderline crazy.

It doesn’t mean a person can’t change as they gain life experiences, because he certainly needs to

No.
And they didn’t “part ways”. nor did his ball sponsor. He was not offered a contract. That’s a bit different.

Knowing the situation closely, it’s not a single side. It’s someone that had been an issue for multiple companies dating years, due to a complete lack of social awareness and having a team of hangers on making decisions.

Anybody that spends time on this forum, knows I have spent some time with Bryson. I defended him for multiple years as misunderstood in some situations. This notion that he only cared about getting better and is a mad scientist is a gimmick.

Participants in our Morgan Cup each year get up close with the leople he worked with, the stories are hysterical and botderline crazy.

It doesn’t mean a person can’t change as they gain life experiences, because he certainly needs to
So he is not a genius engineer rocket scientist?? lol

I've spent thousands of dollars 🏧 on Lessons and NO coach has ever asked me to hit 3-5 shots to the same spot in a row, that's my focus going fwd 👍

It's a good test of one's sequence and if sound not all that difficult to do, so a good practice piece on its own. It's like shooting free throws, once in a groove bombs away.

No.

Well good to see you agree 👍 with me but your terminology is different but if you want to split hair's ok, unlike you I don't know either party and I'm not in favor of either party and I'm commenting based on what I see in the media which is only 50% fact rest is the writer selling a story as dictated by his boss but again it's just my opinion so let's agree to disagree huh 😞

• Haha
Reactions: JB
Bryson might get sponsored by US Kids Golf equipment in the near future.

Bryson might get sponsored by US Kids Golf equipment in the near future.
Something something, LIV, blah blah no sponsor. I think that is how it goes.

His stuff is actually REALLY REALLY good too. As much as I hate him, his YouTube stuff is EXCELLENT, specifically the teaching.
Out of curiosity, why do you hate him? That’s a pretty strong word, can’t imagine what he has done to elicit such a powerful feeling.

Out of curiosity, why do you hate him? That’s a pretty strong word, can’t imagine what he has done to elicit such a powerful feeling.
The list is long.

He’s thrown some pretty amazing people and companies under the bus, some stories known, some not.

It’s a strong word to you which is fair, to me it’s just a word.

Back