Bushnell & Foresight Sports Launch Monitor

Looks like the official integration with BLP and GSPro is imminent. They have pulled game changer off of Discord a5 the request of Foresight

I've been getting some readings with my Skytrak on the driver that make me question its accuracy. I have been reading that for higher swing speed players, ball speed and club head speed can measure high. Kind of gets me pondering on upgrading or if I should wait for what I assume will be a new unit from Skytrak coming out this year.

75A01344-9150-4C1D-8CCE-3995EA753194.jpeg

I've been getting some readings with my Skytrak on the driver that make me question its accuracy. I have been reading that for higher swing speed players, ball speed and club head speed can measure high. Kind of gets me pondering on upgrading or if I should wait for what I assume will be a new unit from Skytrak coming out this year.
Just an FYI - someone who claimed to be a foresight rep recently posted on one of the simulator FB pages saying they were offering $2k discount on GC3 with skytrak trade in.

Just an FYI - someone who claimed to be a foresight rep recently posted on one of the simulator FB pages saying they were offering $2k discount on GC3 with skytrak trade in.
Makes me wonder if these were the units he was talking about.

Bushnell Launchpro is $2999 on rockbottom today.

Back