Bushnell & Foresight Sports Launch Monitor

hard ponder mode. Trying to decide if I'd be happier with one of these for full simulation or the foresight model etc
As far as I know it is the exact same unit as the GC3, and you can fully unlock the unit/software for a total price that is $1k less than GC3

As far as I know it is the exact same unit as the GC3, and you can fully unlock the unit/software for a total price that is $1k less than GC3

that I know. But one is a subscription model and the other isn't right? $1000less to fully unlock is helpful lol

that I know. But one is a subscription model and the other isn't right? $1000less to fully unlock is helpful lol
No - for a set price (I think its $3500) you can unlock the Bushnell fully and avoid the subscription (which makes it exactly like the GC3). So fully unlocked Launch Pro from Budget is ~$6500 before tax, GC3 is $7500 before tax.

No - for a set price (I think its $3500) you can unlock the Bushnell fully and avoid the subscription (which makes it exactly like the GC3). So fully unlocked Launch Pro from Budget is ~$6500 before tax, GC3 is $7500 before tax.

hmmmmm

This is correct. Btw, the sales they run at foresight also work on unlocked. I had a 25% off discount on purchasing my fully unlock. Saved me a tooonnnn

This is correct. Btw, the sales they run at foresight also work on unlocked. I had a 25% off discount on purchasing my fully unlock. Saved me a tooonnnn
If you combo that with the Budget deal you end up saving close to $2k then compared to GC3 at full price.

hard ponder mode. Trying to decide if I'd be happier with one of these for full simulation or the foresight model etc

Mine is being delivered today..

From all my research, the best bang for your buck, and enjoyment wise, the play is too buy it, have the basic Bushnell membership and then buy GSPro.... Which has every course you can think of and runs incredibly well.

You get the basic membership free for the first year (they include gold for 30 days) and then it drops to the basic. You can unlock it fully later for $3,500 if you really want fsx and such. Or keep the basic and buy GSPro for $250/yr.

I did randomly hear there might be a deal on the GC3 on Monday... But have not seen that confirmed yet. Either way, Bushnell seems to be a great deal with the budget coupon. I also saved a little more (1.5%) with the capital one shopping site.

Mine is being delivered today..

From all my research, the best bang for your buck, and enjoyment wise, the play is too buy it, have the basic Bushnell membership and then buy GSPro.... Which has every course you can think of and runs incredibly well.

You get the basic membership free for the first year (they include gold for 30 days) and then it drops to the basic. You can unlock it fully later for $3,500 if you really want fsx and such. Or keep the basic and buy GSPro for $250/yr.

I did randomly hear there might be a deal on the GC3 on Monday... But have not seen that confirmed yet. Either way, Bushnell seems to be a great deal with the budget coupon. I also saved a little more (1.5%) with the capital one shopping site.

how does that work then? Obviously the software runs on the gaming computer. How does it integrate or talk to the Bushnell unit? Does it do it well? I've never heard of GSpro until about two minutes ago when you mentioned it. Went to their site.....graphics look legit 🔥🔥

how does that work then? Obviously the software runs on the gaming computer. How does it integrate or talk to the Bushnell unit? Does it do it well? I've never heard of GSpro until about two minutes ago when you mentioned it. Went to their site.....graphics look legit 🔥🔥
I haven't gone through the process yet, but you can find a ton of info out there... which I've been consuming. From l what I gather, it's the absolute best in terms of course availability, graphics and such. And I believe you can pay $500 up front and keep the software and whatever courses if you ever cancel the yearly down the line. You just won't get updates. Definitely Google Bushnell and GSPro.

Look what arrived today...

Attachments

• 20221123_115255.jpg
    20221123_115255.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 13
For those with a GC3, how easy was it to set up?

I have one in my hands, but nothing else, don't have the manual or anything.
I'm planning on spending tomorrow in the garage learning everyhting about it, but, any tips to get started?

I want one of these, but I also don’t want to get divorced, the struggle is real.

For those with a GC3, how easy was it to set up?

I have one in my hands, but nothing else, don't have the manual or anything.
I'm planning on spending tomorrow in the garage learning everyhting about it, but, any tips to get started?
Its easy with some basic launch monitor understanding. If you are using it with a gaming PC for simulator, that can be a bit of a pain if never done it before. Otherwise, literally turn it on and go to town with iPad.

That much better for outdoor? I did measure I've not got the room at the house, so mine would be specifically for range use.

That much better for outdoor? I did measure I've not got the room at the house, so mine would be specifically for range use.
No, but its much better for indoor haha.

Its easy with some basic launch monitor understanding. If you are using it with a gaming PC for simulator, that can be a bit of a pain if never done it before. Otherwise, literally turn it on and go to town with iPad.

It's one of our fitting units. Moving from trackman to foresight. I've used the trackman a ton, but this is the first experience with foresight, so i'm going hands on trying to learn everything about it. Tried setting it down and hitting a couple balls and got nothing.

It's one of our fitting units. Moving from trackman to foresight. I've used the trackman a ton, but this is the first experience with foresight, so i'm going hands on trying to learn everything about it. Tried setting it down and hitting a couple balls and got nothing.
Foresight is pretty easy. I hear trackman can be complicated to get set up.

Should receive my BLP today or tomorrow. I was on the website and I thought there was a silver package but it is not listed. Am I misremembering the package options or does someone know if this has to do with their recent agreement with GSPro,

My hypothesis is this is where the integration with GSPro is going to fit in. Firmware will be updated to block GSPro without a particular subscription. Probably an option around $500 that gives you access to FSPro, ball data and GSPro. Gold option remains but no access/integration to GSPro and a new Platinum option that allows access to all the FS software, club data and GSPro.

Integration was supposed to happen in Q1 but not sure if the lawsuit with Trackman has complicated that timeline. Will also be interesting to see how they handle those that have already paid for GSPro this year.

Back