Which are you buying?

• Hall of Famer

Votes: 47 87.0%
  • Star Rookie

Votes: 7 13.0%

• Total voters
The easy and safe pick is HOF.

But the fun pick is the rookie. If it pans out, then you have an original jersey from the beginning of their career. It's a long shot, but way more satisfying if it works out.

I'm having this debate with Cal right now about the Reds City Connect jerseys haha

he wants Elly De La Cruz.
I told him he should want Griffey Jr lmao
Larkin or Votto....

And the best jerseys would be if your team was lucky enough to be in a movie.

Indians - 99 - Vaughn
Ohio St - 9 - Utah
Tigers - 14 - Chapel
Alabama - 44 - Gump
"Florida St" - 99 - Lattimer

I'd go HOF with this scenario. Can stay with you over the long haul.

New star rookie. I like taking a shot on the new guy.

Between HOF’er and rookie, go HOF’er. Players need a few years before anyone should pick up the jerseys unless they are related to you, or MAYBE if they also went to your college.

HOFer. Hard must sign a second contract rule. Will not buy a rookie jersey. I have some current players for the Niners but they are all 2nd and 3rd contract guys and are all from this iteration of the Niners since 2019. I have a Kittle, Bosa and Warner jersey. The shortest-tenured jersey I own is Trent Williams. I think every other jersey I own is for a player who will be a HOFer or played the bulk of their career with the Niners. I asked for a CMC jersey for Christmas from my wife so that will take over shortest tenured.

My SFG jersey that I wear is a blank. I have a Posey, Bumgardner, and Bochy jersey from the World Series teams but I don't really wear them anymore.

HOFer. I have some current players for the Niners but they are all 2nd and 3rd contract guys and are all from this iteration of the Niners since 2019. I have a Kittle, Bosa and Warner jersey. The shortest-tenured jersey I own is Trent Williams. I think every other jersey I own is for a player who will be a HOFer or played the bulk of their career with the Niners. I asked for a CMC jersey for Christmas from my wife so that will take over shortest tenured.

My SFG jersey that I wear is a blank. I have a Posey, Bumgardner, and Bochy jersey from the World Series teams but I don't really wear them anymore.
I made the mistake of getting a Jimmy G jersey 🤦🏻‍♂️

I voted HOFer. If I ever bought a jersey it would be Andre Dawson.

I made the mistake of getting a Jimmy G jersey 🤦🏻‍♂️
I bought my wife one before the 2019 Super Bowl. I added the second contract rule for family at that point.

Actual jersey - Hall of Famer, preferably in some form of a throwback.

Current Player - Shirtzy. Low investment.

I have too many jerseys in my closet with bad names on them.

Wentz cough cough. 😂

HOF lineman for me now.

Kelce is what I would buy in Kelly Green. That’s about it.

Not a chance.

Griffey or bust. Not my city lmao
As a neutral party, I just can’t endorse a Griffey jersey outside of Mariners colors.

Hall of Famer.

Because you don't want to be the guy who's tryng to figure out what to do with a Wander Franco jersey.

You guys are both crazy. If you’re getting a Reds jersey you go Barry Larkin.
I love Barry Larkin. Met him a couple times. But my Sean Casey jersey is my favorite Reds jersey.

I'm currently sitting by the pool in a Magic Johnson jersey 😂

Hall of Famer. At the very least you can pretend you were always a fan and not jumping on the latest bandwagon. I had a Jordan #45 Bulls jersey when I was a kid. But he went back to 23 very soon after. It was cool and crappy at the same time.

Back