Which are you buying?

• Hall of Famer

Votes: 47 87.0%
  • Star Rookie

Votes: 7 13.0%

• Total voters
I've done both in the past... but mostly I lean towards the HOF player.

He keeps telling me I need one.

Assuming we go to a couple games next year, Griffey is the only one I'd consider.
No Rob Dibble?

I'm going with hall of famer but I don't wear jerseys

He keeps telling me I need one.

Assuming we go to a couple games next year, Griffey is the only one I'd consider.
If its not a Kelly Gruber jersey, quit faking your hometown being an igloo in Canada

Hall of Famer. For one reason, I've bought rookies before and then they only have a couple good years or they get traded away.

At least with the Hall of Famer you're not disappointed later, you know what you're getting ahead of time.
I thought of this and rookies don't always pan out then you're standing there in a saints Danny wuerffel jersey 😂

I thought of this and rookies don't always pan out then you're standing there in a saints Danny wuerffel jersey 😂

There was always this gem. lol

1701099704739.png

HOFer since their career is done and they won’t switch teams multiple times between now and then.

If its not a Kelly Gruber jersey, quit faking your hometown being an igloo in Canada
I have a Toronto jersey lmao - and it's not Gruber.

No reason why I can't support the Reds when I go to their games. I learned that from you haha

I have a Toronto jersey lmao - and it's not Gruber.

No reason why I can't support the Reds when I go to their games. I learned that from you haha
Im smart.
And your home town is Chili Country.

Hall of famer, and its to be framed and on a wall.

If you are able to go to a game without your Mother, you shouldnt be wearing another mans name on your back.

I voted for the HOF player but I think you’re good with any player who really means/meant a lot to the team for years. I always had black LA Kings jerseys. The first one I got with a player’s name was a Dustin Brown with the Stanley Cup finals patch after they won their first championship. That’s still the only player jersey I have.

I'd go HOF name but I've moved away from getting personalized if I can. I've been burned way too many times. I tried to warn my son of that but he just had to have a James White Patriots jersey, which he got right before he retired.

It is
It is
You do

And to answer @Nerdy
Put Nerdy Jr on the back of it.
That’s a completely different thread. Your name on your favorite teams jersey

Jerseys I have:
Yankees 7 Mantle
Mets 4 Swoboda
Colts 19 Unitas
Jets 12 Namath

That’s a completely different thread. Your name on your favorite teams jersey
I used to think this was weird.

Now, with the complete lack of loyalty between player and organization, I don't blame anyone for being unwilling to invest in a player currently in the org.

HOF so that you don't have to buy a new jersey every time some rookie doesn't pan out.

Jerseys I have:
Yankees 7 Mantle
Mets 4 Swoboda
Colts 19 Unitas
Jets 12 Namath
Ron Swoboda! That's a blast form the Mets past.

I have two San Fransico Giants jerseys. No name or number on them.

For the sake of the poll I went with HOF, but that is if it I want to get it signed or keep for ever. If it is for wearing I would consider both. I just picked up a Brock Bowers jersey to wear since he is my favorite Bulldog (and likely a furture college hall of famer).

Voted HOF'er. I used to have a Roger Staubach Navy jersey and it was my all time fav. (Cowboys fan & Navy Vet). I lost it when we moved 10 years ago somehow. I should try to find another.

Back