Review CaddyDaddy Claw Glove Review

Yes both dry and across multiple clubs with the same grips. I tried using it on the range before my round this past Sunday(9/13) after not using it or my clubs since Monday(9/7) and right off the bat it was slipping. My grips are in good shape. I did notice that my leather gloves in the palm where it slips is the spot where they wear out the most.

I'm probably an anomaly been playing 8 years and still struggle to break 90, so I must be gripping the club weird or too tight or something, I probably shouldn't have even posted the negatives about the glove.
I'm guessing it may be an issue with the inside palm fabric moving too much for your liking rather than the actual silicone. It can give you the same sensation ( I noticed after our initial testing). I'm saying this because we've tested the silicone we use on nearly every grip made (in dry conditions) and never felt like the silicone got disconnected to the grip. We also tested 15 year old grips from my garage:ROFLMAO: and even if you grab the metal shaft of a club our glove sticks to it.

I personally think the Pro model may be a better choice for you when it comes out as there's not as much stretch on top due to less mesh.

But just to be sure we kill off the lemon theory, please send me an email and maybe we can send a Med to see if it's a better fit.

Got one of these in the mystery bag and have been impressed how nicely it has worked in hot weather. Very breathable and seems to be holding up well.

Yes both dry and across multiple clubs with the same grips. I tried using it on the range before my round this past Sunday(9/13) after not using it or my clubs since Monday(9/7) and right off the bat it was slipping. My grips are in good shape. I did notice that my leather gloves in the palm where it slips is the spot where they wear out the most.

I'm probably an anomaly been playing 8 years and still struggle to break 90, so I must be gripping the club weird or too tight or something, I probably shouldn't have even posted the negatives about the glove.
Oh no. I want to hear negatives and positives. We're developing new gloves on the go and this feedback is really helpful. Been doing this long enough to never take things personally (even though this one is my baby:p).

We're already developing 2 new glove models with a lot of help from THP. Keep the "constructive criticism" coming. I can take it.😢

Oh no. I want to hear negatives and positives. We're developing new gloves on the go and this feedback is really helpful. Been doing this long enough to never take things personally (even though this one is my baby:p).

We're already developing 2 new glove models with a lot of help from THP. Keep the "constructive criticism" coming. I can take it.
Can't wait to see what's in store!

Sent from my SM-A516U using Tapatalk

We're already developing 2 new glove models with a lot of help from THP. Keep the "constructive criticism" coming. I can take it.😢

This level of commitment is why I ordered another glove even after my initial experience. Will report back once i test #2...

Just tested 2 grips reported to have slipping issues. Soaked our glove and once wet they don't do well with Golf Pride Z Grip or Golf Pride Tour Velvet Cord grips. I tested our previous and current gloves and the grip or lack there of is the same with both. If you have either of these grips they're probably not going to do well with our gloves with moisture. I retested both damp gloves on various other grips and they still grip really well.

I also tested both versions of dry gloves on both Golf Pride grips and they work great and hold well.

I wish I could say our gloves work well with all grips in all conditions but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Just tested 2 grips reported to have slipping issues. Soaked our glove and once wet they don't do well with Golf Pride Z Grip or Golf Pride Tour Velvet Cord grips. I tested our previous and current gloves and the grip or lack there of is the same with both. If you have either of these grips they're probably not going to do well with our gloves with moisture. I retested both damp gloves on various other grips and they still grip really well.

I also tested both versions of dry gloves on both Golf Pride grips and they work great and hold well.

I wish I could say our gloves work well with all grips in all conditions but that doesn't seem to be the case.
Well that explains why mine was slipping when it got sweaty. I’ll still try rotating them during a round and see how that goes.

Thanks for testing to validate what your customers were experiencing.

I can certainly appreciate the effort that went into the test and honesty on the interaction of the grips. I dont have either of these so all good, but great stuff

The Claw did not work any better or worse than other gloves in the crazy heat and humidity of August and September in Houston. There just is not a glove that can perform well in those conditions. I am not disappointed in the Claw actually the opposite, the durability is great so far. I have 10 rounds on it and after two trips through the washing machine and one in the dryer "OOPS" it looks and feels brand new. Now that the weather has cooled off a little bit I am wearing the Claw the whole round without needing a spare and I have grown to like the feel.

I have one of these coming and really interested to give it a try.

So I sweat a lot when i play, so much so that I wear a bandanna / skullcap on my follically challenged head under my hat because standing over a putt with sweat pouring off really ***** with your concentration.

This past Saturday I walked 18 on a particularly humid day with a leather glove and let's just say, it wasn't dry the entire round. The Claw Glove I ordered prior to that round arrived and I used it the last few times out this week. Great glove and I'll continue to use it going forward. Doesn't get soaked in sweat, it breathes, fits great and I love the silicone grip. I can tell it's going to last; I'm constantly replacing the leather gloves I've been using because of the wear and tear. Wish I had the Claw Glove for that moist Saturday round.

Would love to see a black version as I tend to prefer black gloves; maybe even some bold colors as well.
Black version now available! Giving away free black towels too: https://www.thehackersparadise.com/...ds/caddydaddy-golf-black-claw-gloves.8924241/

After finally destroying my first one I just reupped for 2 more. The fit/durabilty are just too good for me.

After finally destroying my first one I just reupped for 2 more. The fit/durabilty are just too good for me.

Im with you there. Im on my second one and that is with a LOT of sim golf rounds.

Im with you there. Im on my second one and that is with a LOT of sim golf rounds.

I go to the range 3 days a week, probably hit about 40 shots, 10-15 without a glove, but I also have been doing superspeed work. And the claw was always on for the right handed swings, and I am guessing I am gripping pretty hard there...

And I threw on a callaway glove I was gifted for Xmas last year and the fit was not as good as it was with the claw.

I will be asking for a couple of these for Christmas!

Just got the black claw and love it. Playing in humid summer weather, I’ve had to switch between two gloves but no need in cooler weather.

Full season completed with the CaddyDaddy Claw Glove. Honestly, nothing but good things to say about this glove after playing it all year. Breathable, comfortable, and really gives me the grip I need. A couple signs of wear on the middle finger and the thumb, but doesn’t seem to have any negative effect. This glove will be put into play to begin a new season next year without a doubt!

Attachments

• 0E440934-8CD0-4D79-8F21-AB91CE1BACCC.jpeg
    0E440934-8CD0-4D79-8F21-AB91CE1BACCC.jpeg
    119.7 KB · Views: 5
  • 35C32539-5DAF-467B-BD72-3093AD6DA6F4.jpeg
    35C32539-5DAF-467B-BD72-3093AD6DA6F4.jpeg
    90.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 0FA3FED6-DCD3-4D60-91D8-6080A2447768.jpeg
    0FA3FED6-DCD3-4D60-91D8-6080A2447768.jpeg
    82 KB · Views: 5
I have tried this glove on multiple occasions and in the cooler temps which have had only a few days it has worked better with none of that slimey feel inside.
I am a Z cord user so maybe that is the issue, but there does not seem to any issue gripping the club imo just feels weird inside to me.
The fit is still a bit odd with the pinky finger being quite uncomfortable as it seems to be quite pulled towards the other fingers but again maybe I have a odd pinky finger.

New use for your ClawDaddy Claw glove!😳🤔

Back