CaddyDaddy Claw Golf Gloves

Luv the grey....would buy in a heartbeat. Great job Rod 👏👏👏

Very nice, I'd buy it.

We will have one Large LH sample for a right handed player of the grey glove available for testing later this week. I'd prefer sending the free sample to someone playing a lot of golf (4-5 times a week) that's currently playing our white/grey model.

If you're interested and can put a lot of mileage on the sample, please email me.

View attachment 8954991View attachment 8954993

Working on a grey glove. Please let me know your thoughts?
Thanks guys!
Love the grey, definitely a nice addition! I'll be buying one of those as soon as they're available.

I'm playing 3-4 times a week, put 52 rounds on my first glove and about 20 on the replacement already. I'd gladly volunteer to be the tester for the grey one.

Grey gloves never get dirty! awesome thought!

White ones just normal washing? should i hand wash and hang to dry?

Love the grey, definitely a nice addition! I'll be buying one of those as soon as they're available.

I'm playing 3-4 times a week, put 52 rounds on my first glove and about 20 on the replacement already. I'd gladly volunteer to be the tester for the grey one.
You got it. Please email me your address again and we'll send it out Wed or Thurs. Thanks!

I just threw my two gloves away after about 5 weeks of use. considering that i swapped them out pretty consistently, I guess that's more like 2.5 weeks of use each? still for me, that's pretty darn good. I bought another premium brand's glove recently, and after one round and one hour-long practice session, it's damn near shot. so i'll be restocking on the caddy daddy gloves.

Caddy Daddy Claw Grey Glove - First Look:

I received my prototype Caddy Daddy Claw grey glove in the mail today. First looks:

Claw1.jpg

Claw 2.jpg

Visually, the two accent stripes are gone from the mesh across the back of the hand, as are the single stripes across the middle, ring and pinky fingers - a very smooth, clean look. Otherwise, both the mesh and palm material appear to be the same as the white version of the gloves. The color shown in the above pics is accurate, the glove is a dark grey color. As with the white glove, there is black elastic fabric between the mesh back and microfiber/silicone palm in between the fingers, for fit and flexibility. The grey glove weighs 26g, compared to 33g for my white one (current white glove is an XL - see next paragraph for more). The velcro closure is identical to the white gloves - it's stout, sewn securely to the glove and holds its closure well. Stitching, as with previous versions of the Caddy Daddy Claw glove, is well done - clean lines with no loose threads or missed stitches.

Sizing in the grey glove is same as the white gloves - I wear an XL in most gloves, and a L fits me fine in the Caddy Daddy Claw. Full disclosure: My first Claw glove was a L, and after 50 rounds, the stitching between the mesh back and palm developed a small split at the tip of the thumb. Other than that, the glove was fully serviceable with minimal wear and probably would have lasted another 40 or 50 rounds - the palm material, where I usually see the most wear, still looked almost brand new and all of the other stitching was in perfect shape. I ordered an XL as my replacement glove in hopes of avoiding a similar issue, but my thumb is still pretty tight against the tip of the glove - I guess I just have abnormally long thumbs! If you're between sizes, I'd say go with Large if you like a snug fit or have slim fingers, and XL if you prefer a bit looser fit for your glove or have larger/thicker fingers. Either way, 50 rounds is far more use than I've gotten out of any other glove I've ever worn.

I'll be putting the grey glove into play starting tomorrow morning, so I'll update the thread with thoughts as my testing progresses. I live/golf in the Arizona desert, where all of our summer golf rounds start in 90+ degree early morning temps and end in the 100s, so there's plenty of hot and sweat involved!

(Disclaimer: I don't have any affiliation with Caddy Daddy or @Rod Dunlap, financial or otherwise - just a very satisfied customer who has purchased gloves from them at full retail price in the past, and was selected to be a tester for this glove. Other than being provided with the prototype grey glove for testing, I'm receiving no other remuneration or consideration from Rod or Caddy Daddy.)

You know, @Rod Dunlap, if you release this grey color and don't offer it up for us lefties at release, we're gonna be pissed, right. :LOL:🙏😈

You know, @Rod Dunlap, if you release this grey color and don't offer it up for us lefties at release, we're gonna be pissed, right. :LOL:🙏😈
Ha yes. I figured as much. They won't be available on the initial release but I promise they will be added in 2021. My business partner is a southpaw so I hear your side constantly:ROFLMAO:.

Update: Three rounds and a short range session on the grey glove so far. It fits and feels exactly like the white gloves, I can't discern any difference other than the color. It's pretty short term to talk about wear, but the glove still looks like it's brand new out of the box - no visible wear at all on the mesh or the palm/grip portion of the glove after a few hundred swings, and the stitching is all holding up perfectly.

There might be some magic woven into the grey material though, I shot one stroke off my PB in the first round I wore it! :LOL:

Caddy Daddy Claw Grey Glove - First Look:

I received my prototype Caddy Daddy Claw grey glove in the mail today. First looks:

View attachment 8955790

View attachment 8955791

Visually, the two accent stripes are gone from the mesh across the back of the hand, as are the single stripes across the middle, ring and pinky fingers - a very smooth, clean look. Otherwise, both the mesh and palm material appear to be the same as the white version of the gloves. The color shown in the above pics is accurate, the glove is a dark grey color. As with the white glove, there is black elastic fabric between the mesh back and microfiber/silicone palm in between the fingers, for fit and flexibility. The grey glove weighs 26g, compared to 33g for my white one (current white glove is an XL - see next paragraph for more). The velcro closure is identical to the white gloves - it's stout, sewn securely to the glove and holds its closure well. Stitching, as with previous versions of the Caddy Daddy Claw glove, is well done - clean lines with no loose threads or missed stitches.

Sizing in the grey glove is same as the white gloves - I wear an XL in most gloves, and a L fits me fine in the Caddy Daddy Claw. Full disclosure: My first Claw glove was a L, and after 50 rounds, the stitching between the mesh back and palm developed a small split at the tip of the thumb. Other than that, the glove was fully serviceable with minimal wear and probably would have lasted another 40 or 50 rounds - the palm material, where I usually see the most wear, still looked almost brand new and all of the other stitching was in perfect shape. I ordered an XL as my replacement glove in hopes of avoiding a similar issue, but my thumb is still pretty tight against the tip of the glove - I guess I just have abnormally long thumbs! If you're between sizes, I'd say go with Large if you like a snug fit or have slim fingers, and XL if you prefer a bit looser fit for your glove or have larger/thicker fingers. Either way, 50 rounds is far more use than I've gotten out of any other glove I've ever worn.

I'll be putting the grey glove into play starting tomorrow morning, so I'll update the thread with thoughts as my testing progresses. I live/golf in the Arizona desert, where all of our summer golf rounds start in 90+ degree early morning temps and end in the 100s, so there's plenty of hot and sweat involved!

(Disclaimer: I don't have any affiliation with Caddy Daddy or @Rod Dunlap, financial or otherwise - just a very satisfied customer who has purchased gloves from them at full retail price in the past, and was selected to be a tester for this glove. Other than being provided with the prototype grey glove for testing, I'm receiving no other remuneration or consideration from Rod or Caddy Daddy.)

That is one nice looking glove!! I recently purchased 2 gloves, but will be getting a couple grey ones when they come out. Great job @Rod Dunlap !!

So my latest round with this glove was strange. Around the 7th hole, the grip was really slick around the pinky side of the palm. Nothing seem to get it tacky but I just soldiered on.

Should I just toss it in the wash and see if whatever was making it slick gets washed off? It was just strange to lose grip on that one section.

So my latest round with this glove was strange. Around the 7th hole, the grip was really slick around the pinky side of the palm. Nothing seem to get it tacky but I just soldiered on.

Should I just toss it in the wash and see if whatever was making it slick gets washed off? It was just strange to lose grip on that one section.
Yes, that's a strange one. Maybe sunscreen made it's way onto the glove inside your bag or something. I'd recommend washing it with cold water and hang drying. If it's dingy add some OxiClean. Please let me know how it goes.

Did the math and I'm up to 14 rounds with mine... Minor dirt.

Yes, that's a strange one. Maybe sunscreen made it's way onto the glove inside your bag or something. I'd recommend washing it with cold water and hang drying. If it's dingy add some OxiClean. Please let me know how it goes.

That could have been it so I’ll definitely give it a good cleaning. It’s been perfect up to that point so I knew it wasn’t something against the quality of the glove.

Thank you @Rod Dunlap!

Did the math and I'm up to 14 rounds with mine... Minor dirt.
No idea how many with my first glove, but pretty sure it's more than 14 and it also has some minor dirt on it, time for another wash.

Back