CaddyDaddy Claw Golf Gloves

So I used the right handed glove for about 5 rounds but stopped using it because it was slipping on the inside on my palm. Made it unusable. Has anyone seen this? The material on the outside is amazing, no way that's going to slip, but I'm losing my grip consistently on my palm and it's the material on the inside which is slipping on my palm. There's no sunscreen being used either.

I haven't washed the glove, I guess I'll give it a cold machine wash, but I've gone back to gloveless for now.

So I used the right handed glove for about 5 rounds but stopped using it because it was slipping on the inside on my palm. Made it unusable. Has anyone seen this? The material on the outside is amazing, no way that's going to slip, but I'm losing my grip consistently on my palm and it's the material on the inside which is slipping on my palm. There's no sunscreen being used either.

I haven't washed the glove, I guess I'll give it a cold machine wash, but I've gone back to gloveless for now.
We've heard this from a handful of players with higher swing speeds. We've been able to fix about 90% of those with smaller sizes for a tighter fit. If you'd like to try a smaller size, please send me your address by email or directly thru THP and we'd be happy to send one out. Also we're in the process of adding a Pro model which will have more microfiber on the top hand for added stability with less mesh.

I've recently run into this as well. However, I found it was much more prevalent when at the range or during my lessons. Then it dawned on me that I never took the glove off at the range. So the glove never had a chance to dry and my palm never had a chance to dry. When I'm actually playing I take the glove off to putt so I'm taking it off every 10-15 minutes depending on the hole. This helped dramatically to reduce the amount of slippage on the inside of the glove.

I've gone now to even taking the glove off for greenside chips to give even a few extra minutes of drying time...

We've heard this from a handful of players with higher swing speeds. We've been able to fix about 90% of those with smaller sizes for a tighter fit. If you'd like to try a smaller size, please send me your address by email or directly thru THP and we'd be happy to send one out. Also we're in the process of adding a Pro model which will have more microfiber on the top hand for added stability with less mesh.

Ok it's not sizing, this is a M that barely fits me. I'm usually a ML when I wear a glove. It's the inside material that's slipping on my palm, is the material different from a leather glove inside? And I'm not high swing speed, I'm 100 driver. Thx.

I've recently run into this as well. However, I found it was much more prevalent when at the range or during my lessons. Then it dawned on me that I never took the glove off at the range. So the glove never had a chance to dry and my palm never had a chance to dry. When I'm actually playing I take the glove off to putt so I'm taking it off every 10-15 minutes depending on the hole. This helped dramatically to reduce the amount of slippage on the inside of the glove.

I've gone now to even taking the glove off for greenside chips to give even a few extra minutes of drying time...

This happens all the time, it's the inside material slipping on my palm.

Ok it's not sizing, this is a M that barely fits me. I'm usually a ML when I wear a glove. It's the inside material that's slipping on my palm, is the material different from a leather glove inside? And I'm not high swing speed, I'm 100 driver. Thx.
I use a product called Dry Glove, and have never had this happen

This happens all the time, it's the inside material slipping on my palm.
Our gloves are 100% synthetic.

I agree with less mesh when your top hand goes on top of your top thumb, I thought that slips a bit too.

I have enjoyed this glove in the 100 degree temperatures I have played in over the past couple of weeks. It’s nice not to have a problem when the glove become a little wet from perspiration.

Wore mine today and except for the size to be a bit off it does work well. I normally need to have 3 leather gloves in rotation for a normal round. This one was fine all by itself. The grip is very positive and I never had any concerns of slippage.
I am going to order a XL to see how that fits, the large is ok but just feels small on my hand from end of finger to the bottom of the hand.

I never reordered one... need to go and correct that.

I have now worn this for probably 20 rounds, probably about that in range sessions (35-50 balls per) and I don't see it needing to be replaced anytime soon. This is outstanding for me, I normally have one premium glove I use for the course and a cheaper one I use for the range and I think I would be getting close to both needing to be replaced at this point.

Might not be the same for everyone, but for me it has been ideal.

Wore mine today and except for the size to be a bit off it does work well. I normally need to have 3 leather gloves in rotation for a normal round. This one was fine all by itself. The grip is very positive and I never had any concerns of slippage.
I am going to order a XL to see how that fits, the large is ok but just feels small on my hand from end of finger to the bottom of the hand.
Great to hear - thanks! In case you missed the other thread we're giving away a free microfiber towel with every glove purchased thru the end of August.

After receiving my new size I played my first round with the glove yesterday. Its definitely different than my normal glove. It was comfortable and never had any issues with feel or slippage. I had mentioned before I didn't love the branding on the closure but I quickly forgot about it. It wasn't super hot/humid yesterday but I did notice that was nice putting a glove on that didn't feel damp later in the round.

Hey guys, we're considering producing a more traditional (cooler weather) glove with synthetic leather on the top hand rather than the current mesh.

Please let me know if you think there might be interest in something like this? It will be a completely separate product than the grey Pro glove I've shared previously. Thanks!

Synthetic Leather 2.JPGSynthetic Leather 1.JPG

Hey guys, we're considering producing a more traditional (cooler weather) glove with synthetic leather on the top hand rather than the current mesh.

Please let me know if you think there might be interest in something like this? It will be a completely separate product than the grey Pro glove I've shared previously. Thanks!

View attachment 8962750View attachment 8962751
Not interested (AZ) but just wanted to say it looks great

EDIT: Just curious, what would you think of trading the gray palm for white on the Claw glove?

Last edited:

Mine has last one was a lil snug so I’m think I’m gonna go with the large of this one possibly it looks awesome!

I like it!!

I would try it out. Will it fit a bit tighter like the new model coming out?

I came here to post about how I’ve tried the Caddy Daddy glove for my past 4 rounds and despite the fantastic grip on the palm, the mesh just isn’t for me. And now I see that potentially, my problems would be solved with the synthetic leather option! Great!!

Firstly, the sizing was absolutely spot on. I love how the glove slides on and off really easily even after playing a full round! And the breathability is top notch! But what I really struggled with was the stretchiness of the mesh on top of my hand. I found that the stretch let my hand move and would cause mis-hits as the club spun in my hand.

All that could be solved though with a synthetic leather offering! I’ll give one a try if they’re released for us lefties.

I'd pick one up and since this my opportunity to make a comment, why not make the Faux Leather Glove in Black?
Keeps the glove looking cleaner, and in the fall, people tend to wear darker colors.
If you can't play good, at least you can look good.
And actually, the longer glove with the elastic allows the glove to cover any long sleeve 1/4 zip to keep the wind out.

I'd pick one up and since this my opportunity to make a comment, why not make the Faux Leather Glove in Black?
Keeps the glove looking cleaner, and in the fall, people tend to wear darker colors.
If you can't play good, at least you can look good.
And actually, the longer glove with the elastic allows the glove to cover any long sleeve 1/4 zip to keep the wind out.
Great call. The only reason we settled on white for initial testing is the black suede fabric on the palm doesn't hold the silicone well. We could probably do a black top with dark grey accents and grey palm.

Back