CaddyDaddy Claw Pro Gloves

I have to say the length you get out of these gloves is very good. I have been playing the same glove for over 20 rounds and the glove still looks like it did when I first purchased it.

I am hard on gloves but the one I ordered is holding up extremely well. It is much more comfortable then I thought it would be and provides a great grip on the club. I honestly think it has helped me relax my grip pressure a bit. I am going to order a couple more sometime soon to make sure I have at least an extra laying around.

@Rod Dunlap do you have a current coupon code. I've worn out the two OG Claw Daddy gloves the only way I knew how.........I lost them (both!).

Gonna give the Pro (or two) a run. Thanks in advance. (y)

You bet @robrandalgz

I just activated code THP which will get you 15% off all gloves + free USPS shipping.
The Pro runs more true to size with other brands so some players have gone one size up compared to the OG.

Thanks!
Ordered. Thanks, brother. 🙏

You bet @robrandalgz

I just activated code THP which will get you 15% off all gloves + free USPS shipping.
The Pro runs more true to size with other brands so some players have gone one size up compared to the OG.

Thanks!
I just received my free size exchange. The original will be on its way back ASAP.
Great customer service!

the XL in the pro is very true to size, if you’re comparing to other OEMs.

You bet @robrandalgz

Thanks!
For anyone considering, these gloves are well worth the purchase and using the THP code is just that much better.

These are really good on both the grip and longevity of use. One or two will last a weekly golfer all year.

Well after reading a few of the thoughts on the Pro, I have one on the way. The fact that it's a little tighter than the original one, which was my only complaint, made this one an easy purchase. Thanks for the code as well @Rod Dunlap !

Ordered a couple of the Pro gloves even if I haven't worn out the first gloves that I have. Thanks Rod again for the discount.

I echo Thanks to Rod for the discount code; I just ordered my 4th Pro glove (first two were medium and a bit small for me so I gave them to a buddy--he loves them too; the cadet large fits me great).

Outstanding customer service. I ordered a medium, it was too small, they said they were shipping a large right now and in the meantime sent me a return shipping label postage prepaid for the medium.

Fantastic, and really fantastic glove, looking forward to using it. I'll probably be ordering more.

The glove showed up today and I was hoping to get out on the course but it wasn't meant to be. First impression is already better than the standard though! Fits true to size and is snug like I like it! There is give in the mesh like normal but it just feels more form fitting. I had issues with my hand slipping a bit during a big swing with the original but I took a few cuts and none of that seems to be happening with the Pro. Excited to get some use out of this one soon!

I received two Pro gloves a few days ago. My "problem" is...I can't wear out the two original Claw gloves I've been using for the last 10 months. LOL. And I've been using them 5 days a week. Love these things.

5 rounds with the pro since my last post and it’s great. Love the different material. I thinks it’s more comfortable and I haven’t noticed any loss in shape or over stretching.

I like the white. I also really like the existing color though.

Considering adding a Pro White glove to the lineup. Thoughts? Thanks!
I'm a fan of the Pro and I really like the grey color that's already available, but that white looks great too. Yep, I like it.

I would like a white one potentially as well. I have had the pro for a couple days now and absolutely loving it. The grip I get is great and breathability is great as well. I tend to stretch leather gloves quickly in the heat and notice a stretch after a couple uses. Still like brand new after 3 range sessions. Very happy so far.

I like it but i also like the gray one I am playing.. 2 solid options!!

I like the gray and the white

go to glove!

I played again Tuesday night with the gray glove and it still fits perfect. This has continued to perform really well for me!

just ordered a pro and a black standard. Had shipping confirmation in less than 5 minutes. Looks like I am set for gloves for the rest of 2021 at least.

Back