CaddyDaddy Claw Pro Gloves

We just had the guys with Breaking Par (tv show) make up a new commercial for us which will be airing on their show this summer and will probably start advertising on The Golf Channel soon after.

Claw Commercial

Would love to hear feedback. Do you think it gets our message across and if you hadn't tried our gloves would you check out our website? Thanks!

@Rod Dunlap I think that the commerical is spot on.

We just had the guys with Breaking Par (tv show) make up a new commercial for us which will be airing on their show this summer and will probably start advertising on The Golf Channel soon after.

Claw Commercial

Would love to hear feedback. Do you think it gets our message across and if you hadn't tried our gloves would you check out our website? Thanks!
great commercial! To the point without "overdone" gimmicks. Did OG get a facelift?

I like the commercial. I agree that it conveys the merits of the Claw gloves and highlights them well. Looking forward to seeing it run on Breaking Par soon!

Claw Commercial

Nice commercial. Been wondering about these gloves as I am a traditional leather glove type of guy...

Nice commercial. Been wondering about these gloves as I am a traditional leather glove type of guy...

Thanks!

If you're happy with the fit/feel of traditional leather gloves you may not like ours as they definitely have a different fit/feel/grip.
Out of our current models available, the Pro has the closest fit to leather gloves.

When we relaunch the Claw Max (in a couple months) those will have more of a traditional look and fit with synthetic leather matched with the silicone palm found on our other gloves.

We're easy though. If you try one of our gloves and simply don't like it we'll refund in full and send you a return label.

The commercial is spot on! After buying two Claw gloves earlier this year and using them exclusively, I am a big fan. Last Friday, I played in the rain and due to the silicon palm, the club did not slip in my hand. Also, I have washed each of them (by hand) and they look nearly like new.

Honestly the commercial didn't sell me. It felt a bit over the top which may work with others. But if I wasn't a previous customer I wouldn't buy.

With that said I'm a life long customer now of the brand now after purchasing my first glove a couple weeks ago and it has been amazing. Golf travel bag (constrictor 2?) is still going strong after multiple trips.

Honestly the commercial didn't sell me. It felt a bit over the top which may work with others. But if I wasn't a previous customer I wouldn't buy.

With that said I'm a life long customer now of the brand now after purchasing my first glove a couple weeks ago and it has been amazing. Golf travel bag (constrictor 2?) is still going strong after multiple trips.

Curious what part you are describing?

Curious what part you are describing?
Great question and my opinion only and may be different then most people here. I was a bit harsh in my wording. But I went back and re-watched it and it wasn't necessarily over the top but I disengaged on the picture of the ratty gloves and next scene which probably led to me feeling over the top for the remainder of the commercial. The rest is actually very informative once I realized where I disengaged and mentally set that aside. For me the ratty gloves and next screen reminded me of as seen on TV ads. I don't remember ever a time ever buying one of those products and has a negative connotation in my head for better or worse. This sale technique may work. I'm not a marketing guy by any means.

Hope my rambling of my thoughts out.

Great question and my opinion only and may be different then most people here. I was a bit harsh in my wording. But I went back and re-watched it and it wasn't necessarily over the top but I disengaged on the picture of the ratty gloves and next scene which probably led to me feeling over the top for the remainder of the commercial. The rest is actually very informative once I realized where I disengaged and mentally set that aside. For me the ratty gloves and next screen reminded me of as seen on TV ads. I don't remember ever a time ever buying one of those products and has a negative connotation in my head for better or worse. This sale technique may work. I'm not a marketing guy by any means.

This is actually a good point from a marketing perspective. It allows them to see it through other people's eyes. I don't think the commercial was over the top, but I do see what you are saying about the as seen on tv stuff.

I can see the likeness to as seen on TV - it honestly reminds me of any number of the golf infomercial for the driver with an older gentlmen claiming he can hit it farther from fairway as well as golf ball glasses and the putter that stands on its own.

Got the pro and black in today, both in cadet. Feel is just a bit snugger than my first ones, but that isn't a bad thing. Feel great and while I don't think the pro is as breathable as the original, it isn't stuffy or anything.

Really pleased with both and glad I have backup for whenever I lose my current OG Claw (that is what happened to the first one I purchased, but it wasn't close to being on it's last legs despite a very healthy amount of use).

Got the pro and black in today, both in cadet. Feel is just a bit snugger than my first ones, but that isn't a bad thing. Feel great and while I don't think the pro is as breathable as the original, it isn't stuffy or anything.

Really pleased with both and glad I have backup for whenever I lose my current OG Claw (that is what happened to the first one I purchased, but it wasn't close to being on it's last legs despite a very healthy amount of use).
The durability of these gloves is insane. I’ve gotten at least 50-60 rounds out of every Claw glove I’ve owned.

Had my first Claw Max gone too early (3 rounds) due to stitching mishap understandable and noted by team... Don't worry had a Claw Pro in the bag!

I lost my Claw Pro somehow and I miss it. Had to play with a leather glove this morning in the heat/humidity and it just wasn't the same.

I lost my Claw Pro somehow and I miss it. Had to play with a leather glove this morning in the heat/humidity and it just wasn't the same.
It’s kind of addicting isn’t it?

It’s kind of addicting isn’t it?
It really is. I do enjoy a good leather glove as well but when its hot out these are so much better I think.

Had my first Claw Max gone too early (3 rounds) due to stitching mishap understandable and noted by team... Don't worry had a Claw Pro in the bag!
Hoping to have new Max samples in a couple weeks. Slight change in design to make them more breathable (based on THP feedback). Once we settle on the design, we'll ask for some testers to make sure they match the quality of our other models.

I've bought a couple of these in the last few weeks. The first one I tried a medium as is my normal size - it was too small, so it's going back.
Ordered a large, and it fits nicely, but the glove came with one of the seams already torn/not stitched properly, so it's going back.

I think I'm done with this experiment and will stick to buying gloves in store that I can try on.

[Edit] Spoke with Rod at Caddy Daddy and their customer service is top notch and I will be giving these gloves a proper go this season. Very excited to see what these play like across the various weather systems we get up here.

Last edited:
I've bought a couple of these in the last few weeks. The first one I tried a medium as is my normal size - it was too small, so it's going back.
Ordered a large, and it fits nicely, but the glove came with one of the seams already torn/not stitched properly, so it's going back.

I think I'm done with this experiment and will stick to buying gloves in store that I can try on.
@RatFink
Terribly sorry to hear that. It's really rare to have defects with our supplier.
Please DM me your address information. We will refund both orders and send a new large.

Terribly sorry to hear that. It's really rare to have defects with our supplier.
Please DM me your address information. We will refund both orders and send a new large.
Thanks Rod - PM sent.

Just dropped a fresh one into the bag for the round this week.
Had been using the previous one for months on end.

Back