Call to Action: Bridgestone Beta 2.0 Tester

Anyone get a reply email saying they weren't able to collect data? It said 1-3 days, but I didn't know if they were swamped or just couldn't get the data?

Think this right on:7D4036B7-4059-49D7-AAC2-D2C683AD08CD.jpeg

Nice! How long did it take you to get your report?
I sent mine in on Saturday and got it Today.
If you knew how cold it was and how many layers I was wearing - It's a miracle that I got these numbers.
If Smash factor is Ball Speed/Club Speed - 1.42 isn't bad.
I think I remember the drive going about 200 yards.

Very cool opportunity for some lucky THPers!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Anyone get a reply email saying they weren't able to collect data? It said 1-3 days, but I didn't know if they were swamped or just couldn't get the data?
Hey, Adam with Bridgestone Golf. Could you please elaborate on the issue? Did you submit a video and not receive a report? We'll certainly evaluate the problem promptly.

Hey, Adam with Bridgestone Golf. Could you please elaborate on the issue? Did you submit a video and not receive a report? We'll certainly evaluate the problem promptly.
I submitted a video with the thp code, through the link above, I had a little issue getting it uploaded, but it finally went through and said: "upload complete, a rep will reach you in 1-3 days". Not a big deal, I just figured THP swarmed the process and got lost in process. ;)

BALL FIT.jpg

This is mine from a few months ago and it was spot on at the time. I want to do it again as I feel like I might have picked up some swing speed. Oddly, my distance has decreased since then for some reason.

Does the swing have to video outside or can you do it inside? Its like 32 degrees and sleeting right now!

I resubmitted my video, just in case there was an issue with the upload. Like I said, I had trouble connecting and it finally went through, but this time no issues connecting went straight to the next screen. (y)

Anyone else get an e-mail from Bridgestone asking about the VFit Experience?

unnamed.jpg
Low and spinny on that one...:D:D

I had one driver shot videoed Saturday morning, it was 35* and frost/windy so I was layered up. I hit a cut and knew it would be spinny but that's what I sent in. I was playing the Tour BXS Saturday and could tell I needed less spin off the driver so after the round I bought a dozen yellow Tour BRX and just killed those in Sunday's scramble.

So I sent in the video Saturday night using the THP code and got my results Monday, that was a quick turnaround. Sure enough, my ball is the Tour BRX! Love that ball, it really does go straighter and longer than the BXS for me.

Psyched to see what Bridgestone has planned for 2020. Assuming new balls with the big sale on now.

Bridgestone Tour BRX.JPEG

Great info provided and I am a huge fan of the service. I would like the little ball blurb to go all Wendy's Twitter on people though. @rehbirdie What do you think? Could we do a THP Takeover of V Fit next year and all THPers that send it in we could do the blurb a little differently? :ROFLMAO:

Thanks everyone for the submissions so far! We are working every day to make the process faster. We love to see those submission rolling in! Keep up the great work. Your input and feedback is amazing!

Looking forward to giving this one a shot this weekend when I've got some folks to film. Unfortunately I'll be swinging through multiple layers, so I guess it'll be an edge case for the Bridgestone folks.

Thanks everyone for the submissions so far! We are working every day to make the process faster. We love to see those submission rolling in! Keep up the great work. Your input and feedback is amazing!
Will the system work if you take video indoors?

Another reason to video the old and stiff swing?? In slow-motion even?! I'm down!

My theory that the more I watch my own swing the less I'll hate it has to be true eventually. :) And I'm curious if this would put me in a different ball than the rest of their fitting things. It always shows the B XS for me, and it's not a good fit.

Pretty cool thing for them to do.

Damn, I completely forgot to do this at Ultimate Weekend!

Ditto

Looking forward to giving this one a shot this weekend when I've got some folks to film. Unfortunately I'll be swinging through multiple layers, so I guess it'll be an edge case for the Bridgestone folks.

Right? Who's bringing the box of balls lol? Me you or @Scarnici ?

Might be interesting to film another using the Bridgestone Balls recommended and see if there is any improvement?? :oops:

Will the system work if you take video indoors?

If the lighting is good enough to see the club and golf ball, then we can analyze. We've used it indoors several times at some events testing.

Looking forward to analyzing it! We’ll factor in a few yards because of the layers! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back