Callaway Apex MB Irons

Apex MB Review

I really like the fact that there is more meat to these new MBs.

So looks like there isn't a stock shaft offering but a lot if not every shaft available for custom ordering, even $-taper and DG 120 TI. Very nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So looks like there isn't a stock shaft offering but a lot if not every shaft available for custom ordering, even $-taper and DG 120 TI. Very nice

That is a good thing, I reallly and I mean really did not like the PX shaft that I hit. They were so different from my LZ's. I think I'm spoiled

That is a good thing, I reallly and I mean really did not like the PX shaft that I hit. They were so different from my LZ's. I think I'm spoiled

Was it just the standard PX 6.0?

Was it just the standard PX 6.0?

Yeah that's what was in the demo I hit. Fitter didn't have anything but an already built 7i demo. Not sure when the actually fittimg head is showing up

Yeah that's what was in the demo I hit. Fitter didn't have anything but an already built 7i demo. Not sure when the actually fittimg head is showing up

Yes it was

Yea I understand that then. I love the PX 6.0, but I know a lot of people don't care for it. Wayyyy different than the LZ.

Yea I understand that then. I love the PX 6.0, but I know a lot of people don't care for it. Wayyyy different than the LZ.

I don’t mind the px 6.0. The lz has been hot or miss for me. I tested it in 716 cb and ap2 and it was ok. Lz in 718 mb was not a pairing that worked for me. It was pull city all day, fitter popped in regular px and was back to my straight or baby cut.

You sure S-Taper is a no charge upgrade?

Beautiful irons.

order placed. Can't wait to get my hands on these.

These look great in hand.. Got a chance to hit these outdoors last night and I loved the feel. I hit the 4i, 7i, 8i, and PW. It would be SO MUCH fun to have these in the bag for a season! I loved the stock PX shafts too... felt like a perfect combo.

These look great in hand.. Got a chance to hit these outdoors last night and I loved the feel. I hit the 4i, 7i, 8i, and PW. It would be SO MUCH fun to have these in the bag for a season! I loved the stock PX shafts too... felt like a perfect combo.

Really intrigued to hit the PW (47*) and AW (51*) as I have never really liked iron set versions. Would be interested in hitting the bladed versions here.

order placed. Can't wait to get my hands on these.

full mb throughout the set? that bag is going to look delicious.

full mb throughout the set? that bag is going to look delicious.

No not full set. Ego was checked at the door

I can't get these out of my head.

I sort of just want these to hang on the wall.

Range session last night with PW since my 9i is still MIA and it's everything I've wanted so far. Accuracy and flight are great. Feel is definitely there especially towards the toe. Can't wait to get my 9i in so I can have more to review than just my wedge

I. Need. These. That is all

Back