Callaway Apex MB Irons

1620240312112.png

I feel as though I'm committing a small party foul ordering them with C-Tapers (feel and all)...but its a shaft I have so much experience with.
I have a set of $-Tapers if I need to call an audible.

Interesting....apparently they are ordered individually, so they may ship to me one/two at at time. Apparently the PW takes more time.

Interesting....apparently they are ordered individually, so they may ship to me one/two at at time. Apparently the PW takes more time.
Mine came out at different times this last time around. I honestly like it better that way than holding them until they're all built and ready to ship.

Mine came out at different times this last time around. I honestly like it better that way than holding them until they're all built and ready to ship.

He said I may get the 7, 8 then the 9 then the PW.... hahaha

That is cool with me actually because I don't mind the Apex Pro 8 to PW. It the 7 that really grinds my gears.....lol

All this Apex MB banter got me worked up. Taking them out for a rip this afternoon.

Ok....ok....

So are iron covers acceptable for these when I get them.....?

Ohhhh yeaaahhh. Couple days and you're in business!

In honor of you taking up the MB mantle (and the wife saying "I can see that thing in your back when you breathe', earlier) I think I might play all Apex Pro tomorrow. Just for some help kicks. :LOL:

These are always tempting though. I've been pondering more TCB/MB combos lately.

Hell yes.

I can’t believe you are hitting them in jeans. Now I understand the head cover comment. 🤣

Lol….should I be all gusseyed up for the range?

Lol….should I be all gusseyed up for the range?
I am just teasing, of course. Blades deserve a well dressed partner.

Back