Callaway Apex Pro Series Irons

That’s a really long way for a 7 iron, is that about your normal distance with it?
That’s about 7 yards longer than average.l at this altitude. At sea level it is about 205’ish..

Honestly don’t know. Never used a graphite iron shaft so I’m open to trying anything.
I'm in the same boat. I haven't played graphite iron shafts in a lot of years/generations, so I'm completely open to whatever the fitter might suggest.

$ tapers are not soft..
That's an IO! 😆

I played the X, hard stepped. At about 104 mph SS (?) it plays soft. I mean just about everything does at that, buy IO absolutely does.

That's an IO! 😆

I played the X, hard stepped. At about 104 mph SS (?) it plays soft. I mean just about everything does at that, buy IO absolutely does.
Yeah. I didn’t go with these. But I tried them.

I'm in the same boat. I haven't played graphite iron shafts in a lot of years/generations, so I'm completely open to whatever the fitter might suggest.

That seems like the right approach. Go in with an open mind. To me part of the great thing about the Grandaddy is putting yourself in their hands for a fitting.

These look fantastic, I'm a huge fan of the look. Every year they seem to be making more of the wow factor.
I've owned 4 different sets of Apex Pro's now but this one's visually the best. Add the UT into the mix that matches the set:love:

How on earth??? What is your 7 iron swing speed? Is that at sea level?
And I thought 190 with a mb 7 iron is far….
I am at 4500 feet. So it is just under 10 percent (about 8) different from sea level.

It’s going to be hard to resist this weekend.

I have combo set dreams in my head.

What are you thinking for the shafts?
That, is the hangup.

Im sort of toying with staying steel since I’ve ended up playing most of the season practically and my body has held up, so that tempts me to try the Mid’s finally, or go Nippon 105 or 115’s. But, I also have a PX temptation.

So really, NO idea 🤣

That, is the hangup.

Im sort of toying with staying steel since I’ve ended up playing most of the season practically and my body has held up, so that tempts me to try the Mid’s finally, or go Nippon 105 or 115’s. But, I also have a PX temptation.

So really, NO idea 🤣
Be a doer

I went with MMTs because

For those that have ordered. Do you know your ship date?

A Pro 7-9 and CB 10-11 with Modus 105 S could be a fun combo to mess with when the ballstriking was in a groove....

Back