Callaway Big Bertha Mini 1.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm curious to see how it is off the deck as well. I have no problems with my 2Deep off the deck so I'm hoping the Mini 1.5 is similar.
I couldn't hit the 2 deep off the deck. You won't have any issues hitting this off the deck at all

I am just as excited as you. With 14° on preorder, I'm now stalking a 12° with speeder 565
This is what I have coming next week.
I couldn't hit the 2 deep off the deck. You won't have any issues hitting this off the deck at all
From what I saw, I thought the same. But having you confirm it makes me happy

I'm hoping I can get out tomorrow and immediately get some ball speed info up.

Got a little more love in with her on the range. I had to experiment with the tee height quite a bit to find the perfect height. I like it, but I'm not sure if I really hit it any better than my Bio Cell when it's set at 14*. Still need a little more time with it before I can jump in feet first to the mini driver craze.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

So I stopped by our real golf shop (not Golf Galaxy) yesterday. They have 3 minis on order that they expect next week. One each of the 12* and 14* in stiff flex. I left my number for them to call me when they arrive and I'll shoot up there to give them a whack--and then bring one home I'm sure.

I will close this thread up so we can keep the convo in one place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back