Callaway Chrome Tour Lone Wolf Golf Balls

Never heard of or played Wolf, but I'm all about custom Truvis balls (those balls are how I initially found THP).

I'll use them to represent House Stark of Winterfell
200.gif

Off to buy a dozen.
Do you collect them? I always buy the limited stuff if you're looking for any.

Do you collect them? I always buy the limited stuff if you're looking for any.

Just ones that represent courses I’ve played. Any LE ones directly bought from Callaway I donate to the woods or water gods. There may be a couple more I have not shown as this pic is 2 years old.
IMG_2059.jpeg

Just ones that represent courses I’ve played. Any LE ones directly bought from Callaway I donate to the woods or water gods. There may be a couple more I have not shown as this pic is 2 years old.
View attachment 9250226
Awesome, hope to find course ones more often, but only one I've got at this point is the Hideaway. Some others I picked up in random packs too I guess.

If we don't play Wolf next time we meet, then what has all this been for @ddec ?

I'm not giving you four points. That's for sure.
I’m just going to auto pick you anyway. We will either dominate or it will torture you. Either way…it’s happening.

I’m just going to auto pick you anyway. We will either dominate or it will torture you. Either way…it’s happening.
We'd dominate from 5,400 yards.

This is a cool concept.

those are great. would be an awesome gamer ball even if you don't play Wolf.

Awesome I love it!!!

These look great and it's a fun game to play while golfing.

These are sick!! Haven’t played Wolf in a few years, but need to again soon, fun way to play partner golf but changing up teams throughout

Don’t you worry, will have a few things up your alley this year. More to come!
I appreciate the limited release balls a lot and love that so many like this one.

Callaway has just done too good of a job on the alignment aids for me to not play them. I love TT, TT360, TruTrack and even the splatter 360. Truvis is just not for me. I even went to the site to see if I could do it, because I love wolves and the Lone Wolf game.

I will be all in on some limited release in Chrome Tour with alignment. Especially TruTrack.

I love the idea of golf balls being released around different unique golf games that can be played in a group. That's a cool concept for sure.

Buying some now!

• Appreciation
Reactions: Bus
3 dozen acquired. Haven't played Chrome Tour yet, but that may happen on Saturday so I can decide if I'm ordering more of these (before and assuming they haven't sold out). One dozen is for sure going to the guy who invited me to the Masters Tuesday practice round.

LoneWolfChromeTourTruvis.jpeg

Back