The full face raw is really nice. I can’t wait to try the Z grind

Have the 54 & 58 Black in the bag now and they are awesome

Question: Any mention of wet spin rates? This seems to be a big deal for some companies and expected to see it as a talking point. (If I missed it laugh and make fun of me 😀)
Exact spin rates weren't mentioned but this was in there 😁

"and if that isn’t enough, in wet conditions the raw face has enabled 30% more spin from the MD5."

Man, I LOVE everything about these. And I am SO happy they muted the toe on the face to combat glare. It's why I avoid chrome at all costs and try to get black. But since black isn't available to me this year, I can live with chrome with the change!

Also that Z grind sounds like everything I've been wanting. I love the low bounce W but this is going to be perfect moving forward!

I already have my three picked out 😁

Exact spin rates weren't mentioned but this was in there 😁

"and if that isn’t enough, in wet conditions the raw face has enabled 30% more spin from the MD5."

I thought raw faces didn't help with spin when it's wet.... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sorry, I can't help myself. I can not WAIT to get one of these in hand...

Which finish do you like better?

Good write up @Jman . The full toe's are damn good and I can see this being the merging of the MD5's and full toe concepts. Keeps getting better and better.

ooooffff.

I am thinking I like the Chrome face better. HOWEVER, I'll make my decision when the customs are available and I can see what they look like.

Black but I have to start hitting wedges like I do putter if I want them lol

I'm an absolute sucker for a raw finish and love the Jaws line. MD4 and MD5 have been a revelation for me in terms of wedge play. I've got the MD5 in black, and have been really happy with how that finish has held up, but might need to go with the chrome this time.

54 in S grind and 58 in Z grind are likely in my future.

These are the best looking wedges they have put out in a long time. Add in the tech, these are going to be good.

That was a great write up with tons of info. I just recently picked up some new wedges, but we'll see if they stay there now. That black finish is hard to ignore

In hearing .R. comments on the leading edge relief that is going to be a skid plate and the more square face, I am BEYOND excited. I am really interested to see the ball flights of this and the increased spin. :eek::eek::eek::eek:

I know these have more tech than just the raw face built in, but I've never played a raw uncoated wedge before. The people that have, can you notice a difference in spin performance?

Been thinking about these all day! Very excited to most likely put in an order for a couple of these soon

I’ve hit a couple hundred balls now with this new wedge offering. To me, these are the best feeling wedge since the Mack Daddy 2. Very soft feel (though not forged), but the ball feels like it wants to grip then go. Tons of spin, tons of control. And the Z grind is going to be an instant winner. I felt like I could open the face wide and deliver clean contact through the bounce.

some in hand pics. The black is just sooooo good looking, and the spots where it is starting to wear is going to look sick.

View attachment 9098178
View attachment 9098179
View attachment 9098180
View attachment 9098181

here it is compared to MD5
Both 56*
MD5 left, Jaws Raw right. Notice the offset….

View attachment 9098182
I bet that with a Recoil will play nicely!!

The black is gorgeous. Any talk about “wet spin numbers?” It seems to be a big marketing thing lately

Back