Callaway MAVRIK Drivers

I've got a set of clubs I need to trade in and with the bonus it will basically even out with this... so the question is what head do I blind order?!

Tomorrow’s showdown
Mavrik Max va Epic Flash
Shafts - Oban Hanshimoto, PX THCE, & UST Elements Chrome.

Mavrik Max on course play has shown me to be tighter with dispersion and a touch longer in distance.

I've got a set of clubs I need to trade in and with the bonus it will basically even out with this... so the question is what head do I blind order?!
Max 10.5°

Tomorrow’s showdown
Mavrik Max va Epic Flash
Shafts - Oban Hansimoto, PX THCE, & UST Elements Chrome.

course play has shown me to be tighter with dispersion and a touch longer in distance.
I feel like that hashimoto mav max combo sounds pretty lethal.

I feel like that hashimoto mav max combo sounds pretty lethal.

it’s been the combo I’ve seen the best results with.

Make your case. You have the floor.
Don't know your game, but seeing that you are playing the F9 at 9° I think it would be pretty similar. If you had to you could drop it down -1 and play a 9.5° to lose some spin if necessary. It will still launch plenty high at that setting.
The thing is the shaft as you don't have that listed in your sig.
I like the Riptide, good feel throughout the swing, the 5.5 place pretty true to flex.

Unless you are really high spin than maybe the SZ, but you also need a pretty fast swing speed.
Standard is great but I lean more towards forgiveness on the driver head.

MOAR RIPTIDE!

Don't know your game, but seeing that you are playing the F9 at 9° I think it would be pretty similar. If you had to you could drop it down -1 and play a 9.5° to lose some spin if necessary. It will still launch plenty high at that setting.
The thing is the shaft as you don't have that listed in your sig.
I like the Riptide, good feel throughout the swing, the 5.5 place pretty true to flex.

Unless you are really high spin than maybe the SZ, but you also need a pretty fast swing speed.
Standard is great but I lean more towards forgiveness on the driver head.
I dig it! I love the Hzrdus Yellow shaft and that’s what’s in the F9 now. Not terribly high spin but decently.

I dig it! I love the Hzrdus Yellow shaft and that’s what’s in the F9 now. Not terribly high spin but decently.
I'll counter my man @Snickerdoodle and say keep an eye out for that Rogue White. A fine shaft. Also has a high balance point much like your hzrdus yellow.

I'll counter my man @Snickerdoodle and say keep an eye out for that Rogue White. A fine shaft. Also has a high balance point much like your hzrdus yellow.
So many good choices! I’ll never make this order

I’m going to do some soul searching as I sleep and order in the morning. I know I shouldn’t do a blind order. But I’m myself. So I will.
let us know. Oh there is always the custom shop to order from, you know just in case you are into special colors and such. ;)

I’m going to do some soul searching as I sleep and order in the morning. I know I shouldn’t do a blind order. But I’m myself. So I will.
Blind order huh? Have you had a chance to hold any if these in hand yet?

Back