Performance average between 275 to 280 so far this season is pretty darn good for me. Had a couple stinkers in my last round, just those god awful swings that creep into the 5 handicaps game.

When you catch the regular Paradym square, look out. 🔥🔥

There are a lot of things with golf equipment that are very subjective and everyone has a different opinion on. Sound is one of those. For the most part there is really no wrong (But there kinda is).

The paradym for me, is the sound standard by which drivers will be measured moving forward. I love it. You know instantly if you hit it on the screws or not and it is something I crave.

Hit my Rogue ST Max tonight a couple times while out on the course with my student, and just can’t. Can’t beat the feel and sound of the Paradym, so made some tweaks to the settings to close down the face a little and it’s off to the range to do drills to get back where I need to be.

Range session this evening and only swing the X 3 times but all 3 were on the target line! Trying to keep the feel and be prepped for the weekend play.

Hit my Rogue ST Max tonight a couple times while out on the course with my student, and just can’t. Can’t beat the feel and sound of the Paradym, so made some tweaks to the settings to close down the face a little and it’s off to the range to do drills to get back where I need to be.
When I played the Rogue ST Max I really liked the sound of the driver. I played the Paradym for a good while and while testing shafts hit the Rogue again. I couldn’t go back. I’ve gotten used to the Paradym sound and it sets a high bar. I got better performance from the Paradym too but it’s such a different sound and I’m loving it.

There are a lot of things with golf equipment that are very subjective and everyone has a different opinion on. Sound is one of those. For the most part there is really no wrong (But there kinda is).

The paradym for me, is the sound standard by which drivers will be measured moving forward. I love it. You know instantly if you hit it on the screws or not and it is something I crave.

I totally agree here. By far, the TD is the best sounding driver. However, I think the X is a little pitchy

When I played the Rogue ST Max I really liked the sound of the driver. I played the Paradym for a good while and while testing shafts hit the Rogue again. I couldn’t go back. I’ve gotten used to the Paradym sound and it sets a high bar. I got better performance from the Paradym too but it’s such a different sound and I’m loving it.

LOL I have not touched my Rogue driver in a long time. Once the X showed up I tested both and the Paradym was better on all levels.

I played the Mavrik before the Paradym. I thought the Mavrik sounded pretty good, but the Paradym X is even better. Such a satisfying sound (and feel!) when you catch one well.

After reading about the Paradym here I had to hit one. Just got back from Pro Golf and tried all 3 versions. I hit the triple diamond the farthest but missed to the left quite a bit, but a pretty tight grouping. Tired the X and very similar to the triple diamond only shorter. Everything to the left by about 20 yards. Tried the regular Paradym with the weight set to neutral and every strike was down the middle. Had a couple of tiny fades and a couple tiny draws, All 6 shots with the regular Paradym hit the target green on the simulator. The fitter was a bit surprised to see how straight they were going compared to the other versions.

I really enjoyed the Paradym and it does sound fantastic. I tried the Project X shaft in stiff flex in all of them. My swing speed is around 95 - 96 MPH so I am right on the edge of possibly needing a regular shaft, may try that configuration next.

I currently game a PXG Gen 5 XF club and like it but the Paradym felt much better. I am going to do the PXG driver challenge on Wednesday so will see if the Gen 6 is better. If not I may be moving to the Paradym!

Played with a few THPers on Wednesday. I've been struggling with driver lately and I couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong. No **** topped like 4 or 5 drives.

Finally they decided to tell me what I was doing on the 11th tee. Easy fix. Boom. 310yds 🤦🏻‍♂️
Clipped a tall tree at 270ish. No telling how far that thing would have gone.

Then I pounded driver for the rest of the round.

Played with a few THPers on Wednesday. I've been struggling with driver lately and I couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong. No **** topped like 4 or 5 drives.

Finally they decided to tell me what I was doing on the 11th tee. Easy fix. Boom. 310yds 🤦🏻‍♂️

Can you share what you were doing to top the ball and what fixed it? I have been struggling with that lately as well and nobody is telling me what I am doing :). Came from out of nowhere and now it seems to happen 3 or 4 drives per round, the rest of my drives are pretty good, but those topped shots will ruin a round.

After reading about the Paradym here I had to hit one. Just got back from Pro Golf and tried all 3 versions. I hit the triple diamond the farthest but missed to the left quite a bit, but a pretty tight grouping. Tired the X and very similar to the triple diamond only shorter. Everything to the left by about 20 yards. Tried the regular Paradym with the weight set to neutral and every strike was down the middle. Had a couple of tiny fades and a couple tiny draws, All 6 shots with the regular Paradym hit the target green on the simulator. The fitter was a bit surprised to see how straight they were going compared to the other versions.

I really enjoyed the Paradym and it does sound fantastic. I tried the Project X shaft in stiff flex in all of them. My swing speed is around 95 - 96 MPH so I am right on the edge of possibly needing a regular shaft, may try that configuration next.

I currently game a PXG Gen 5 XF club and like it but the Paradym felt much better. I am going to do the PXG driver challenge on Wednesday so will see if the Gen 6 is better. If not I may be moving to the Paradym!

That is a great result. it is fun to try all of the heads they make. It is also great to have those options! We all look forward to your new Paradym pics soon!

Nice bounce back! These drivers perform so well.

I hit this drive near the bottom of the face and about 30 feet off the ground. I was not to happy until I walked up and saw how it played out. The X is a forgiving driver.
IMG_4199.png

Can you share what you were doing to top the ball and what fixed it? I have been struggling with that lately as well and nobody is telling me what I am doing :). Came from out of nowhere and now it seems to happen 3 or 4 drives per round, the rest of my drives are pretty good, but those topped shots will ruin a round.
Absolutely.

For me it is a severely inside takeaway with a funky hitch and I end up casting.
@Deebo76 @pumbaa and @Thrillbilly Jim couod explain it better.

It was something I was working on and managed to get rid of but I guess it came back and I've been struggling lately. Was an easy fix since I've done it before.

Absolutely.

For me it is a severely inside takeaway with a funky hitch and I end up casting.
@Deebo76 @pumbaa and @Thrillbilly Jim couod explain it better.

It was something I was working on and managed to get rid of but I guess it came back and I've been struggling lately. Was an easy fix since I've done it before.
Awesome, thanks for that. Sounds like something I may be doing as well as I tend to go too inside when I am not paying attention. I need to get some better playing partners :).

I hit this drive near the bottom of the face and about 30 feet off the ground. I was not to happy until I walked up and saw how it played out. The X is a forgiving driver.
View attachment 9198238

You will be ready for Sewailo next year when you come out!

I think my driver got word I was benching her. Haha. After some tweaks in settings, work at the range, I’m headed back in the right direction. Was much better tonight and absolutely piped a couple during my round.

Solid weekend with the X! No major issues and no lost balls off of the tee with the X.

Anyone go from a 2018 Rogue to a Paradym X? Hit them today and the Paradym seemed nice but not sure if I am just used to my rogue

In a fun charity scramble I got a few chances to rip the Paradym TD / Autoflex combo and absolutely ripped it!!

Back