Callaway PGA Championship Staff Bag

Ouch....Cally missed completely with this one.

The whole design is too juvenile....in my opinion.

I want to add that I really like how they went all in on a scheme/design. Whether I like it or not is irrelevant, but if they keep going balls to the wall on their designs I'm bound to absolutely LOVE one sooner or later.

I kinda with you, I like a lot of it. It’s a bit over done, the warning could be gone, but I like the callaway logo a LOT.

Take away the warning and I like it.

As usual the details they put into the bags are awesome.

too much going on, but I would absolutely consider merch with that Callaway font

as i said before, I like the bag. I like how it's different way of approaching it. I like the small details that Christian and Greg went into on the bag from the pizza zip tags to the subway cars on the bottom of the bag, to the fact that the actual callaway logo is completely different than it's ever been. I know what some will say about my opinion but I'm okay with it as I'd game the bag (if it came in a stand version) and covers without question.

I’d display it in my study. I like the colors!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Callaway PGA Championship Staff Bag

I circled the best part of the bag. Lol. Don’t love the graffiti. As others mentioned I’m tired of the “warning” theme. Could’ve been better and I much prefer the route that TM went over this in my opinion. (Which is odd cause they’ve missed the mark a lot recently in my eyes)
cd5766654bafac987fb3f81dfbb9c3d9.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

the more i see it, the more i like it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It’s a departure from the norm for sure. IMO they nailed the inner city theme. It won’t appeal to all but they are always willing to step outside of the box and go where most won’t.

Subway at the bottom and the pizza zippers are my favorite details.

The warning stuff isnt that bad, but the hodge podge of different styles of graffiti just clash for me. The black is a total waste.

I like the idea just think they could of matched it up a bit more.

The base looks great. The rest of the bag looks awful...big ole miss

The base looks great. The rest of the bag looks awful...big ole miss

Agreed, and Cally major bags are usually the cleanest looking ones too. Looks like someone was chosen to design it, but only could do it using MS Paint.

Not even from New York but as it's our closest major city, I kind of like the bag to a degree, how they went bold with it, the I new York, the subway cars, and some other things, BUT THE FONT just hurts my eyes. I get the street art, but you can barely read if

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I am the minority, but I really like the bag.

I hate to pile on but yikes. I'd own it only if it was free.

That’s a dumpster fire of a bag there.

Oy. That's an art direction fail right there.

Bag is Cally. Same "theme" though.

large

I honestly didn't even realize that said 'warning' on the side until it was mentioned.

Bag does nothing for me. I am sure for a select group that is the greatest thing ever made though, which is awesome.

Wow .. that's bad ... So much going on. Not for me.

Even if it was given to me it wouldn't see daylight...

Sent from my Lenovo P2a42 using Tapatalk

Back