Callaway Rogue ST MAX Fairways

Once Callaway provides an adapter so one can try different shafts/lofts, I will be interested.

Once Callaway provides an adapter so one can try different shafts/lofts, I will be interested.
If you read the thread, I mentioned on page two that Callaway hears people loud and clear on this. So get your interest ready lol

Though, you'd be missing out if you are looking to upgrade and don't try these

Sorry to get off topic, but here’s a heads up to the cost conscious or seniors who might be interested…
I recently bought two Epic Max FWs on CPO In like new condition (they were brand new). Their Winter Clearance began today, so I called and got a price adjustment from $204 to the current price of $173. That’s more than 50% cheaper than the Rogue ST price. Lots of loft, flex and shaft options available.

Last edited:
4-6 weeks on the strong LS fairway 😔

If you read the thread, I mentioned on page two that Callaway hears people loud and clear on this. So get your interest ready lol

Though, you'd be missing out if you are looking to upgrade and don't try these

Can't wait for promises...going STEALTH PLUS!!

Was getting some insane numbers off the LS 3 wood tonight. This thing is a monster!

seriously considering a 3+ now too 🤣

WOW these new Rouge FW woods are the bomb. When we got to this part of my fitting today he started me out with the 3LS. It was not a good fit and I was hitting them a too low. After 3 swings he handed me the 3D which is a 16* head with the 65 gram Tensei blue stiff shaft. I proceeded to bomb that first ball 235 in a nice high draw. I then hit 5 more just like it lol. I knew that was the right set up after the first few swings it just felt so natural to hit.

Feel and sound were excellent. Ball flight was higher than my current gamer 3 wood and 5. I didn’t even hesitate they are on order. I can’t remember all of the numbers as he was giving me a ton of info lol. Spin launch and descent angle he loved. The crazy part is i was getting that distance with a pinnacle range ball lol. I can’t wait to hit these with the chrome soft X LS. These new shafts are lighter than my Tensei whites I have in my gamers. They worked very well with my swing.

These are long and easy to hit well worth trying out.

The top of my bag was a complete mind blowing experience. I was wrong on all 3 spots. I had always paired my driver with a similar style fairway wood. Something exactly like the Mavrik SubZero driver and FW. Over the last few years my swing has changed from right to left to a left to right ball flight. 25 years of being a hooker of the golf ball was great to get away from.

Gerritt gave me the Rogue ST Max to start with and it was very good but I was losing some to the right. He then handed me the Rogue ST Max D 16*. I was able to move it right to left when I tried and hit it really straight the other times.

I am excited to have a club that I can shape around a dog leg left off the tee.
This struck a cord. If I try to work a driver right to left bad things happen. A max D might give me that tee club option and everything I‘m reading and hearing about makes we want to try it, even though Im pretty smitten with both my Cobra Big Tour and Epic Speed 4 wood in that spot of the bag.

Yes yes yes. The sound and feel. Still can't get over it. Love my Speed 4 wood but damn that Rogue fairway...definitely the sleeper in the release.
I’ve got a Speed 4 wood. Where would you say the major differences are between the two lines for you?

I’ve got a Speed 4 wood. Where would you say the major differences are between the two lines for you?

Based on about a dozen swings? The sound/feel and the ability to elevate. I can get the 3 wood at 15 degrees into the air just as easy as the Speed 4wood at 16.5 degrees.

I'll do more of a review once the LS fairway 3-wood gets here as I do some some side by sides. My expectation? More ball speed, similar height, longer carry and totals with less toe hooks.

Sorry to get off topic, but here’s a heads up to the cost conscious or seniors who might be interested…
I recently bought two Epic Max FWs on CPO In like new condition (they were brand new). Their Winter Clearance began today, so I called and got a price adjustment from $204 to the current price of $173. That’s more than 50% cheaper than the Rogue ST price. Lots of loft, flex and shaft options available.

Epic is an excellent fwy - enjoy.

Based on about a dozen swings? The sound/feel and the ability to elevate. I can get the 3 wood at 15 degrees into the air just as easy as the Speed 4wood at 16.5 degrees.

I'll do more of a review once the LS fairway 3-wood gets here as I do some some side by sides. My expectation? More ball speed, similar height, longer carry and totals with less toe hooks.

Gosh now I may regret the Rogue ST 16.5 if the 3 wd is easy to elevate. I traded in a Epic Speed 4 wd that was easy to elevate in Riptide 60.

Guess it's time to go to PGATSS and demo, see if I need to change my Pre-order. Doubt it but you never know.

Epic is an excellent fwy - enjoy.

Yeah it is. @SC LEFTY , I absolutely love my Epic Speed 4Wood. I've stated a few times that I think its my favorite individual club in my pre-GDaddy bag. It is getting replaced by the Rogue ST LS 3-wood but its not because the 4Wood is bad, but because the Rogue ST is better. Now, in my mind its like arguing which is better, a Ferrari or a Lamborghini, Both are outstanding super cars and if you already have one, not might be a reason to get the other. But if you are coming from a Honda Accord, you can't go wrong with either. :D

If you have the Epic Fairways already for half the cost, and they are already a huge leap forward for you. Keep em, play em, love em. If you had not bought them yet, I would have told you to go try both and if you see enough of a difference in feel, sound, results, splurge for the new Rogue ST. Otherwise, go with the Epic fairways at the reduced price.

I know it’s a small sample size but that’s a dozen swings more than me 😄

Appreciate the insight and look forward to hearing about it more.

LS is ordered, 3+ of course, but man the wait is going to be hard.

Looking to get a LS 3HL but a starting at a 2–3-month delivery at pre-order is tough.

Going to be hitting these today as well. Looking to find something that is a killer off the tee but easy to hit off the deck.

Going to be hitting these today as well. Looking to find something that is a killer off the tee but easy to hit off the deck.
3HL should be a great option for you.

3+ piss missile launcher is going to be a hoot.

I can only imagine how far you smash that @Jman lol. I was crushing my demo yesterday and man they are easy to launch and go deep!

I can only imagine how far you smash that @Jman lol. I was crushing my demo yesterday and man they are easy to launch and go deep!
I hope to bomb it! Haha

Back