Calling All Hotheads!

Ah man, I have to find me some chips and salsa now! Do you have a Pros Ranch Market in your area? I'm not sure if it's more NM/ El Paso, but it's a super market that is set up like a Mescan market and they have some
Delicious salsas and grill

Tapping & autocorrecting

"Life is short, Drive fast and leave a sexy corpse."
-Stanley Hudson

Nope, not here in the DFW area. But we do have a lot of "local" shops where you can get some pretty good authentic ones!

Nope, not here in the DFW area. But we do have a lot of "local" shops where you can get some pretty good authentic ones!

Sounds great, my sister has a hard time finding stuff she likes up there, most places they like are the hole-in-the-wall places. I guess growing up so close to the border really changes the expectation of Mescan food lol.

Tapping & autocorrecting

-Stanley Hudson

Sounds great, my sister has a hard time finding stuff she likes up there, most places they like are the hole-in-the-wall places. I guess growing up so close to the border really changes the expectation of Mescan food lol.

Tapping & autocorrecting

-Stanley Hudson
truth
you would lol if you visited over here and had friends take you to a "mexican" place lol
san diego was awesome for mexican food... cheap mexican food... cheap but incredibly good
here its like home made taco bell... im like wtf?

Satchmo those peppers look so good. I only wish we had 1/4 of what you guys can get. Ours don't often look fresh enough to even make your own hot sauce with.

truth
you would lol if you visited over here and had friends take you to a "mexican" place lol
san diego was awesome for mexican food... cheap mexican food... cheap but incredibly good
here its like home made taco bell... im like wtf?

My favorite Mexican place in San Diego is a little shop close to coronado beach, it's so authentic and you can get some amazing Mexican breakfast, everytime we go to San Diego we eat there. Then there's this random taco shop we always stop at on the way north to Carlsbad. So delicious too!

Tapping & autocorrecting

-Stanley Hudson

Satchmo those peppers look so good. I only wish we had 1/4 of what you guys can get. Ours don't often look fresh enough to even make your own hot sauce with.

Dude you're missing out! They are so amazing lol, if I could send you some I would, don't know if they would survive the travel though haha. Is it too cold up there to grow?

Tapping & autocorrecting

-Stanley Hudson

My favorite Mexican place in San Diego is a little shop close to coronado beach, it's so authentic and you can get some amazing Mexican breakfast, everytime we go to San Diego we eat there. Then there's this random taco shop we always stop at on the way north to Carlsbad. So delicious too!

Tapping & autocorrecting

-Stanley Hudson
nothing beats street tacos in tijuana as long as you go to the right one hahaha
all my friends/fam from out of town thought it was super sketchy till they try it

nothing beats street tacos in tijuana as long as you go to the right one hahaha
all my friends/fam from out of town thought it was super sketchy till they try it

yeah man I love that mexico is so close there and you can find some awesome homemade chiles and sauces there yum

We picked a few from the green house, we got jolokias, Scorpions, white, and orange habs, and a few chocolate habs.

8107002442_64fbd16a28.jpg

yeah man I love that mexico is so close there and you can find some awesome homemade chiles and sauces there yum
the only thing you have to watch out for is the cheap beer... its cheap for a reason
always make sure that crap has a cap on it when they bring it out hahaha
no cap means added water etc etc

the only thing you have to watch out for is the cheap beer... its cheap for a reason
always make sure that crap has a cap on it when they bring it out hahaha
no cap means added water etc etc

hahaha gross, every time I go to mexico to visit, I get so sick, I'm not used to poor hygienic standards of the street carts haha

Nothing like a good beer, some quesadillas-or tacos and some hot hot chile lol

Went to the farmers market today and found a bunch of fresh chillies so I made some hot sauce gonna make wings in the next couple of day's and try it out.

Went to the farmers market today and found a bunch of fresh chillies so I made some hot sauce gonna make wings in the next couple of day's and try it out.

Yum, sounds delicious, what chiles did you get?

Habenaro's, serrano's, scorpion's, jalapeno's. I almost choked out the wife making it. haha It's my first time making it so I'm excited.

Habenaro's, serrano's, scorpion's, jalapeno's. I almost choked out the wife making it. haha It's my first time making it so I'm excited.

yum, those habaneros and scorpions are going to be great for salsa

If you can find some Chile Poblanos, you can make Rellenos easily

Gorgeous looking pods, Uriel.

SOrry I've been so distant guys, I've been so busy with college it's hard for me to surf THP.

SOrry I've been so distant guys, I've been so busy with college it's hard for me to surf THP.

thanks man, I can get some for you towards the end of october-mid November, let me check what the USPS regulations on chile are, there are so many different chiles there lol, I did however see the ones you've mentioned to me-scorpios, jolokias, chocolate Habs

Were trying to keep this one going for you JR.
Satch I think I need to move to New Mexico. Year around golf and chillies what else does a guy need. The hot sauce I made was awsome I think JR would have been proud for a first time I'm impressed a few tweeks next time.

Were trying to keep this one going for you JR.
Satch I think I need to move to New Mexico. Year around golf and chillies what else does a guy need. The hot sauce I made was awsome I think JR would have been proud for a first time I'm impressed a few tweeks next time.

you would love it, you would be able to wear shorts all year round since you're used to freezing weather most of the time lol, the chile here is amazing, drive 30 minutes north and you'll hit the green chile capital (Hatch NM) lot's of green chile-green chile wine etc, it's great down here and our summers have pretty low humidity too, you should see what I'm smelling outside right now, the whole city smells like roasted green chile since it's that time of year again

Been on a spicy chocolate kick so far. Will upload the video for my last review in a few days.

Spicy Chocolate?

Got this with a merry christmas attached. They aren't exceptionally hot but they are spicy and delicious
F6A12853-11F0-4D01-92FF-9AFFF9C024D6-1994-000001B85E332241.jpg

DAF122F7-B00E-4348-861B-AFF9D72E03E6-1994-000001B8614129C4.jpg
[/IMG]

Back