I think he already jumped, he just knew yesterday was not the time to show his cards and create an unnecessary stir to black the eye of the event or the R&A.
I think you are right and @JB and I talked about this Wed on how I thought he would be the next to make the move. Disappointed but it was good to see him get that 1st major win.
Man would I be bummed if he jumped. Have a ton of fun watching him. Not that I wouldn't elsewhere, just seems different. Can't really explain it.

It’s catching on…

And the answer is ...

Cam had some fun today

IMG_1079.jpeg

Man I miss watching this guy on the Tour. Does he qualify for the Masters?

Man I miss watching this guy on the Tour. Does he qualify for the Masters?
Yes a few different ways. The open being 5 year qualifier. But after that, he needs to win one the way things are going for LIV.

Yes a few different ways. The open being 5 year qualifier. But after that, he needs to win one the way things are going for LIV.

He’s got a few years to worry about it. The way he putts, he’ll qualify a few different major ways
I thought he did but wasn’t completely sure. I’d love to see him win at Augusta. With the way he putts, I could see him being a favorite at Pinehurst this year

I thought he did but wasn’t completely sure. I’d love to see him win at Augusta. With the way he putts, I could see him being a favorite at Pinehurst this year
Irons need to be crispy, but yeah I could see that. My dumba** gets around #2 just fine until the approach. 2,3,4,8(it’ll be a par 4) 13,15(eff you 15) will be rude as hell. For no reason, no less.

@SVonhof I miss any?

He’s a man of the people.
Yep he is a people person. Still has the same eight mates that he had in school. And has picked up a couple of million along the way.

Irons need to be crispy, but yeah I could see that. My dumba** gets around #2 just fine until the approach. 2,3,4,8(it’ll be a par 4) 13,15(eff you 15) will be rude as hell. For no reason, no less.

@SVonhof I miss any?
Approach at #5 and #13 can be brutal. #5 if you go long and left, you are down by the 4th tee box and 13 is uphill and will roll back 20 yards if you come up a foot short.

Approach at #5 and #13 can be brutal. #5 if you go long and left, you are down by the 4th tee box and 13 is uphill and will roll back 20 yards if you come up a foot short.
Forgot about short left on 5. That just brought back a memory 😒

13…. Yep. Back collar is a smart shot 4 times

Forgot about short left on 5. That just brought back a memory 😒

13…. Yep. Back collar is a smart shot 4 times
Anything left on 5 is bad. Short, center or long.

Ugh, this thread makes me miss the dude on tour.

Back