Cameron Smith just lit up the field at the TOC Sentry Championship with a score of -34 under. I mean that is some lights out shooting.

He has a style unlike many on tour with the mullet & flashy style out on the course.

What are your thoughts about him and do you see him winning a major in 2022?
Yes I do see him winning one.

Dude can putt for sure. I went and worked on putting today after watching that performance

I could see him working on the red dragon in the driveway just as easily
I am sure he does. He has Palm Valley Outdoors a mere walking distance from his house and they Bud Light on tap just for him. 😂

That’s both pretty awesome and also disappointing. Come on Cam, you’re better than Bud Light
No one’s better than bud light. #stayhumble

He's an impressive golfer no doubt. I don't get the look. The mullet has never been a great look, but hey to each their own.

That's trippy he uses an old school mower on his yard. that must be a trip to see him out using that.

Awesome how he played to win the Open. Will be pretty fun to see what else he can do if he can keep up the way he's been playing.

🥶🥶🥶🥶

He's quirky. All around good player. Isn't exceptional in any facet.

I doubt he wins a major this year.
Man, I am so wrong on so many fronts.

The great putting is obvious. But he is also 2nd on the tour in shots gained approach this year. Great combination. I like his game and slight care free attitude on course.

He's an impressive golfer no doubt. I don't get the look. The mullet has never been a great look, but hey to each their own.

Not sure how true it is, but pretty sure I heard something where he said he keeps his hair like that because his girlfriend and mother aren't keen on it and it winds them up :ROFLMAO:

Back