Carding a 202 at the US Amateur...

Jeez. Par-Par start as well and finishes with a Par. You can't make that up.

Pr!ck move though needless to say.

Total as$ move on his part.

Definitely a terrible look on his part. Should have just walked off the course

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Guy's a clown, and apparently not his first rodeo with regards to conduct unbecoming of a professional.

But, you will remember his 202!

giphy.gif

I'd fire him if I was Matt Every. I wouldn't want to be associated with a joke of a human being like him.

Would think something like that would/should get you banned from further attempts.

Guy's a clown, and apparently not his first rodeo with regards to conduct unbecoming of a professional.

Some people just have bad days? lol

I am curious what was the previous record? Was it 201 and he beat it by a stroke or was it like 100+ and he wanted to make sure he had the highest round recorded?

Some people just have bad days? lol

Apparently he did course damage twice on a mini tour he was playing on that cost the actual tour money to pay for the repairs on both courses he beat up. That's not cool. Wasn't cool when Sergio did it either.

Fun fact, I sold the FSGA Director of Rules and Competition a house. Nice guy, just real quiet. Oddly enough, didn't like talking golf much :/

Would think something like that would/should get you banned from further attempts.

That is what I thought as well. It looks like he was just DQ'ed (which is a great move because the DQ gets rid of his score in the record books) but it doesn't mention if he is allowed to compete in qualifying events in the future. I always thought you had to be reinstated if you received "the letter" from the USGA.

You can't fix stupid. I'm willing to bet this stunt will have financial repercussions (as in lack of opportunities) down the road. What professional would choose to associate themselves with this a$$clown?

Absolutely disrespectful to the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would definitely have been pissed .... someone should have just come up & DQ'd him

But... how long did his round take?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Happens in lots of sports. Guy at our National bowling tournament this summer averages in the 200 range, he posted scores of 51 and 71 during the tournament. Guess he figured it would go un-noticed and set his composite average lower for next years tourney. He was busted and disqualified.

No respect for the game when someone does stuff like this.

Low rent.

Apparently he did course damage twice on a mini tour he was playing on that cost the actual tour money to pay for the repairs on both courses he beat up. That's not cool. Wasn't cool when Sergio did it either.

Fun fact, I sold the FSGA Director of Rules and Competition a house. Nice guy, just real quiet. Oddly enough, didn't like talking golf much :/

Oh he’s a **** then, the Director of Rules, not the Am... j/k

Yeah vandalism is effed and bans should be in affect

That’s a fun fact right there

Has anyone seen this? https://www.golf.com/news/2019/07/17/tour-caddie-shoots-202-us-am-qualifier/

Guy intentionally ran up his score after a triple on the 5th hole and shot 131 over par. I'd be furious if I were in that group trying to qualify for the Am.

USGA official should have kicked this caddie/player off the course.
40 years ago 19 year old Bobby Clampett was screwing around at a US Open and the USGA official kicked him off the course.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/arch...0b8-8ca1-946851ae74ed/?utm_term=.03d1ec33119e

I just love that he got par on the last haha. What a guy.

I don't know the guy, but I don't care what his ability/handicap is - this guy isn't a golfer.

Back