Cart-girl "talent"

It would be great to be able to hear the cart girls thoughts when these yahoos are trying to flirt and hit on them lol.
Disgust.png

Honestly most of the courses I play don't have cart girls anyway. On the occasion there is a cart girl, I just tip based on overall service/friendliness.
Same here. I usually have to play out of town to see a cart girl. There is a known bias in tipping, so I stay consistent with my tips ... that's even if I grabbed anything from the cart ... usually I don't need anything.

Can't tell you the last time I've seen a cart girl on the course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We don't have Marge cart girls in Texas.......there is a law against it.

We don't have Marge cart girls in Texas.......there is a law against it.
Maybe not at the Big Time courses, but I promise you Marge is around.

I hear you guys on that one "creepy" guy...but that creep is usually a creep with pretty waitresses, bank tellers and every other decent looking girl out there, but let's not get all holier than thou here. You don't notice when your waitress is a pretty girl, has a nice smile, and, yes, has a nice attitude? After a certain age, you just stop noticing? I'm never flirty or inappropriate, but I am polite (yes, even to Marge the lunch lady) and tip well for good service.

Some of you guys need to lighten up...You don't have to be a scumbag to notice that some girls are pretty and some not so much...

Oh, absolutely I notice and appreciate.

But that's different than actually flirting with a girl that's 30-years younger than me and actually thinking she finds me attractive....aka....being a creep.

A pretty girl is nice to see but I'm more concerned with the beer selection and if it's cold.

It's always fun to have a cute cart girl to stop and chat with. I'm definitely not hitting on her, but I think giving her a smile and asking how her day is going is appropriate. Hell, I'll even ask her to partake in a shot with the group if we're all doing it. Basically like I do when I'm at the bar.

I almost hit the cart girl the last time I played my "home" course. Fortunately, she knows what "fore" means...

My course has a morning girl who is older and an afternoon girl who is younger. The afternoon girl is not only quite attractive (with some nice assets) but you will actually see her during your round. The older one tends to park somewhere in the shade and waits for the customer to come to her.

It would be great to be able to hear the cart girls thoughts when these yahoos are trying to flirt and hit on them lol.

I won't say that I don't notice, but I am simply pleasant to them as they are doing a job -and that is regardless of how they look. I just think of my daughter who is 16 and very pretty, and I think of all the crap she would hear and I wouldn't want her dealing with that garbage.

Having worked at golf courses and been friends with many cart girls, I can tell you that a lot of them don't think too much of it unless that person goes overboard. Otherwise they are happy when guys flirt with them because it usually means they are going to tip them pretty well.

Personally I do notice when I find a cart girl attractive, but more important for me is I like when a golf cart girl is having fun. I know it's tough sometimes to have fun while working and I appreciate when they can joke around and just have fun with the group.

I've heard some crazy stories from the cart girls at the courses I've worked at in the past. Usually, as long as they (the golfers) weren't getting handsie, then the girls laughed it off. THEY know what they are doing and THEY know if they are attractive and flirty, they will get good tips. It's not rocket science.

Is his name Mark instead? :D
Pretty sure there *is* a law against that.

I've seen Marge, never seen a guy driving the beer cart.

I play a lot of munis and they still have pretty attractive looking cart girls. Usually, theyre college girls who are just trying to make a little money during the summer.
Even if theyre absolutely gorgeous, I try to limit how much I check them out or flirt with them. I know that they realize its part of the game but I still feel kind of weird being the 35 year old dude thinking he actually has a shot with a hot 20 year old. Not to mention the little fact that Im married. :confused2:

Pretty sure there *is* a law against that.

I've seen Marge, never seen a guy driving the beer cart.
One days when courses have womens' leagues, they often have men driving the beer cart. Just as guys want to flirt with a cute, young girl on the course. Women want to flirt with a hot, young, buff dude.

My interaction and acknowledgement of the cart girls begins and ends with saving them along. I'm not rude to them, but I don't want anything either.

I don't get the fascination with cart girls. Like somehow this round could turn into a Penthouse Forums submission.
A man can dream, can't he?

Golf Digest did a piece with cart girls, and one of their (female) writers going undercover as a cart girl. It was (sort of) interesting.

I don't care if it's a young hottie a 80yo woman or in fact a man. Just have my beverage of choice, serve it cold and I'm happy.

All I care about is I see the cart person about 2 times a round. After 5 holes or so and after the nine. Well stocked cart is key

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I am Anti-Cart girl talent. Normally playing on the weekends when most casual golfers play it really slows the round down. A couple frat boys out on the course having one or two many and they are chatting on the cart path for 20 minutes. Really don't enjoy the unnecessary use of a women's looks for business. Its a golf course not a football game.

I don't get the fascination with cart girls. Like somehow this round could turn into a Penthouse Forums submission.

It's hard enough to golf on two legs...playing on three has to be damn near impossible!

Hot girls aren't gonna work at a goat track where people are paying $20 greens fees because they make no money.

One days when courses have womens' leagues, they often have men driving the beer cart. Just as guys want to flirt with a cute, young girl on the course. Women want to flirt with a hot, young, buff dude.

Oddly I never have that problem. Makes one wonder if I am really hot. or young. Or buff. I know I am a dude so the others must still be true, right?

Back