Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

Wasn't it Makefield yesterday? I AM SO CONFUSED, WHERE ARE YOU SENDING ME?

Obviously you didnt receive the text I sent you yesterday evening (or are just choosing to ignore it)

Obviously you didnt receive the text I sent you yesterday evening (or are just choosing to ignore it)

I must not have, it says Makefield 1040. Then you asked me if Rob or Buck wanted to join.

Edit - I should say I am in one way or another.

Still looking for one to join me, mitch and bderos1

WOW. You are a machine man. I love white clay creek. What time are you playing ledearch, 11?

11:33 is Lederach on Sunday

Also gonna play Valleybrook on Monday afternoon on the way home from Blue Heron Pines

Can't believe nobody wants to tee it up tomorrow!

Great course
Great price
Great weather
THPers

What more can one ask?

Can't believe nobody wants to tee it up tomorrow!

Great course
Great price
Great weather
THPers

What more can one ask?

I would love to. Here comes the RobWedge excuse....I am getting dragged to the Renaissance Fair tomorrow.

I would love to. Here comes the RobWedge excuse....I am getting dragged to the Renaissance Fair tomorrow.

There are just some things you just do not admit to doing instead of golf....

There are just some things you just do not admit to doing instead of golf....

I wouldn't have guessed that would be your excuse.

Our friends that live in NH are coming down. He works for Sam Adams and they sponsor it so we get everything for free so thats kinda nice. We do it every year. I just walk around and thrown axes. Our kids will enjoy it at least. I would much rather be golfing with you guys but so goes my life. Haha

Our friends that live in NH are coming down. He works for Sam Adams and they sponsor it so we get everything for free so thats kinda nice. We do it every year. I just walk around and thrown axes. Our kids will enjoy it at least. I would much rather be golfing with you guys but so goes my life. Haha

Don't worry. Mitch and I will send you some "festively appropriate" picture messages tomorrow.

Don't worry. Mitch and I will send you some "festively appropriate" picture messages tomorrow.

Hahaha I cant wait.

If I had a medieval suit of armor I would wear it to play golf.

Cmon we still need one person to join us at 1040 at Mercer Oaks West

Would love to but played today with my dad and his friends. I'm on baby duty tomorrow. Played the East today and finally drive the 14th Green to about 30 ft to the pin. Missed eagle by 6ins.

Would love to but played today with my dad and his friends. I'm on baby duty tomorrow. Played the East today and finally drive the 14th Green to about 30 ft to the pin. Missed eagle by 6ins.

This is on the list of things that didn't happen today.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Alright we're set for the 3 of us. I plan on getting to the course by 9 or so as I want to get some swings in with my new driver shaft and get some chipping work in

Alright we're set for the 3 of us. I plan on getting to the course by 9 or so as I want to get some swings in with my new driver shaft and get some chipping work in

What shaft?

Back