Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

Anyone up for a morning round on Sunday? Anyone ever play Mattawang in Belle Mead? Was going to look at High Bridge Hills also (nice course but haven't played there recently). If anyone has other suggestions for places in Central Jersey I am down.

Anyone up for a morning round on Sunday? Anyone ever play Mattawang in Belle Mead? Was going to look at High Bridge Hills also (nice course but haven't played there recently). If anyone has other suggestions for places in Central Jersey I am down.

Grew up playing Mattawang but haven't been there in over 15 years. JLukes may chime in, he used to work there. Haven't been to High Bridge in a long time either. Was always nice when I played there though. Just stopped going because I moved to far away from it. Use to love that down hill par 3 on the front.
If you're looking to make the trip down to Hillsborough you may want to try Royce Brook instead of Mattwang.

Grew up playing Mattawang but haven't been there in over 15 years. JLukes may chime in, he used to work there. Haven't been to High Bridge in a long time either. Was always nice when I played there though. Just stopped going because I moved to far away from it. Use to love that down hill par 3 on the front.
If you're looking to make the trip down to Hillsborough you may want to try Royce Brook instead of Mattwang.

I agree Royce Brook is the place around there but I can't afford $100 right now but I want to get there when I am more flush.

I agree Royce Brook is the place around there but I can't afford $100 right now but I want to get there when I am more flush.

Ouch, didn't realize it was that much now.

No, but the local GG pro was a member there. He always spoke highly of it.
Good stuff. Have to check it out then.

I heard its nice, my aunt has a friend who is a member.
Is this near you Mitch? Would be a good course to try out when ever I can get out again.

Would love it if you guys would come up my way and play one of the Crystal Springs courses. Some of them are a little pricey on the weekends but they are really nice. Crystal Springs, Wild Turkey or Ballyowen.

Good stuff. Have to check it out then.

Is this near you Mitch? Would be a good course to try out when ever I can get out again.

Its probably 30 minutes or so.

Would love it if you guys would come up my way and play one of the Crystal Springs courses. Some of them are a little pricey on the weekends but they are really nice. Crystal Springs, Wild Turkey or Ballyowen.

Then move closer to us so we can play more.

We should try and set up an outing and look for a price break.

Otherwise if there is a hot deal of golfnow I could be interested.

There are some hot deals up there this Sunday around 12.

Ballyowen the one with the bagpipes? Played there last year. Was really nice.

Only 2 hours or so for me. Fall golf is booking up quickly, but if the date was right, I'd be interested.

Any recommendations for courses in the Lehigh Valley?

Then move closer to us so we can play more.
I dont want to be closer to you.

We should try and set up an outing and look for a price break.

Otherwise if there is a hot deal of golfnow I could be interested.
That would be cool

Ballyowen the one with the bagpipes? Played there last year. Was really nice.
Yeah its the links course. Its a beautiful course.

Only 2 hours or so for me. Fall golf is booking up quickly, but if the date was right, I'd be interested.
That would ROCK!

Turn that frown upside Ricky. I could build a tunnel of love from my house to yours so we are forever connected.

Turn that frown upside Ricky. I could build a tunnel of love from my house to yours so we are forever connected.

The world would explode from the awesomeness.

Going to try to get out for a round in Mercer at around 3pm tomorrow if anyone is interested. Can't do any earlier because I have to come into work for awhile.

Going to try to get out for a round in Mercer at around 3pm tomorrow if anyone is interested. Can't do any earlier because I have to come into work for awhile.

You always pick a terrible time.

Anyone up for a round on Saturday?

You guys ever play Yardley Country Club. Some private club that is offering Member fore a day for $58 during the week.
http://www.yardleycc.com/

I played there back in May... the course was in good shape, but its relatively short and tight.

Back