Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

Grandaddy balls arrived just in time for tomorrow's round.

If you play Rock Manor and hosel rocket your ball into the woods on the Par 3 12th hole, it's probably hanging out with a Grandaddy ball.

Playing Paxon Hollow tomorrow.

...just need to find my leprechaun outfit.

Last minute round after lunch at Springfield. 5700ish. 40/43.

Perfect track for some early season work.
You're probably thinking Springfield Golf Center in Mount Holly.

This was at Springfield County Club in Springfield PA.

You're probably thinking Springfield Golf Center in Mount Holly.

This was at Springfield County Club in Springfield PA.
Ahhh you are correct

Played Skippack Golf Club today. Course is in good shape.
20230407_112602.jpg20230407_112605.jpg20230407_120007.jpg20230407_120853.jpg20230407_122954.jpg20230407_124013.jpg20230407_132609.jpg20230407_141803.jpg

Playing Inniscrone Golf Club tomorrow morning.

Haven't been there in awhile looks good. Played Berkleigh today .

Playing Inniscrone Golf Club tomorrow morning.

How was it? I see a GroupGolfer deal for CHEAP ($29) but it's nearly a 2 hour drive from me so I'm wondering if it's worth a trip. I know it used to get a lot of press but it went through tough times, went public, etc so not sure what conditioning is like.

How was it? I see a GroupGolfer deal for CHEAP ($29) but it's nearly a 2 hour drive from me so I'm wondering if it's worth a trip. I know it used to get a lot of press but it went through tough times, went public, etc so not sure what conditioning is like.
Ohh it was really nice. The greens are really good. Tough little track. It's coming along real nice. It was about 80 minutes from my house and I would definitely go back before the smell of mushrooms takes over the course 😂

Group Golfer has a coupon for $29 at Inniscrone

Group Golfer has a coupon for $29 at Inniscrone

Yep! I just bought a foursome there, looking forward to checking it out

Had a sweet round today. Played Berkshire CC in Reading. Had course to self. Walked carried in 2:45. First time there. Had some really great holes. Some great contours. Greens were pure and quick.

Had a sweet round today. Played Berkshire CC in Reading. Had course to self. Walked carried in 2:45. First time there. Had some really great holes. Some great contours. Greens were pure and quick.

I need to play there sometime, only about a 45 minute drive from me. Heard good things!

Played Springfield CC today. Course was in good shape.

Playing Schuylkill CC Saturday. One of a few practice rounds I'm playing before a tournament in a month there. Always love getting out there, it's a great course.

Also playing Morgan Hill most likely Memorial Day weekend. Haven't played over there in 4 or 5 years, great track.

Playing Schuylkill CC Saturday. One of a few practice rounds I'm playing before a tournament in a month there. Always love getting out there, it's a great course.

Also playing Morgan Hill most likely Memorial Day weekend. Haven't played over there in 4 or 5 years, great track.
Morgan Hill was a dog track last year in the middle of the season during the drought. The township restricted their water usage just to the greens. Which were in great shape.

Morgan Hill was a dog track last year in the middle of the season during the drought. The township restricted their water usage just to the greens. Which were in great shape.

That's a shame, the course was in wonderful shape the last time I played it. I'm guessing that won't be a problem right now though, PLENTY of water!

I need to play there sometime, only about a 45 minute drive from me. Heard good things!
So last Thursday played Stonewall and today Berkshire.....drove thru Pottsville both times. Ha

Back