Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

So last Thursday played Stonewall and today Berkshire.....drove thru Pottsville both times. Ha

Schuylkill CC is a great track if you've never played it. You likely drove right by it!

Schuylkill CC is a great track if you've never played it. You likely drove right by it!
For a few years about 7/8 years ago My son and I played in their big 2 day best ball of 2 championship. Nice course, enjoyed that event. Son needed a better partner, Ha.

For a few years about 7/8 years ago My son and I played in their big 2 day best ball of 2 championship. Nice course, enjoyed that event. Son needed a better partner, Ha.

My neighbor and I are playing in that very event next month!

We won some pro shop credit when we played in it. I bought a golf bag with their logo on it. Now that I think about it. It was more like 15/16 years ago. Good Luck.

We won some pro shop credit when we played in it. I bought a golf bag with their logo on it. Now that I think about it. It was more like 15/16 years ago. Good Luck.

My buddy and I will be playing in it as well. Also the County Am Stroke play is there this year as well.

Can't beat $40 for practice rounds when Hidden Valley and Mountain Valley charge more for weekend rounds...

My buddy and I will be playing in it as well. Also the County Am Stroke play is there this year as well.

Can't beat $40 for practice rounds when Hidden Valley and Mountain Valley charge more for weekend rounds...

Nice man! My neighbor and I played a practice round Saturday and I played terrible, but at least I know what I need to work on now :ROFLMAO:

FYI, you do only get one practice round. At least that's what the pro shop guy told us Saturday...

Nice man! My neighbor and I played a practice round Saturday and I played terrible, but at least I know what I need to work on now :ROFLMAO:

FYI, you do only get one practice round. At least that's what the pro shop guy told us Saturday...
The flyer says "rounds" so that is upsetting haha. But again, still worth it.

Looking to get up to Havertown PA to play with a friend of mine. Anyone have any course recommendations? Glen Mills is one place we've thought of. Open to other recommendations!

If only Merion wasn't private.... :ROFLMAO:

Hey folks, I have a foursome set up at Morgan Hill on Saturday at noon and we've had one person need to drop out. Anybody interested in joining us? It was a GroupGolfer deal, so the cost to you would only be $30 with a cart.

Let me know if anyone's interested!

Pinging again, any interest in Morgan Hill Saturday? Or if not, anyone interested in buying the 4th voucher? It's only $30 and is good till end of June.

Hey folks, I have a foursome set up at Morgan Hill on Saturday at noon and we've had one person need to drop out. Anybody interested in joining us? It was a GroupGolfer deal, so the cost to you would only be $30 with a cart.

Let me know if anyone's interested!
Pinging again, any interest in Morgan Hill Saturday? Or if not, anyone interested in buying the 4th voucher? It's only $30 and is good till end of June.
I'm in. Sent pm.

Anyone here play Stonewall? I have the opportunity to play in October but have to decide between the north and south couse. Suggestions welcome

Whoa. I didn’t know this thread existed. Somerset, NJ here (bear Rutgers university). If anyone ever needs a last-minute fill in for a scramble, I’m your guy!

I haven't played much lately but I have two scrambles coming up next week. Hartfield National CC and Inniscrone Golf Club.

Anyone here play Stonewall? I have the opportunity to play in October but have to decide between the north and south couse. Suggestions welcome
I have played each. North and Old. Old must walk with caddie, North they will allow carts. Old a better course. Both very nice though. Two seperate clubhouses. North a tad easier. If I could play only one I'd play the Old.

Big shout-out to my everything Titleist guy @AnthonyC for coming to my club today and putting a whoopin on me. He even brought down a few sprinkles from the sky with his tee shots!!
And for beating me so bad no more comped rounds for you. Full price greens fees next time!! 😂

Big shout-out to my everything Titleist guy @AnthonyC for coming to my club today and putting a whoopin on me. He even brought down a few sprinkles from the sky with his tee shots!!
And for beating me so bad no more comped rounds for you. Full price greens fees next time!! 😂
What a pleasure bro. I got the greens fees next time. Your drives were higher than mine haha.

I'm in Northern NJ but wouldn't mind traveling for some golf next year. Just replying so it's in my history.

Revan, I'm in the Princeton area.
I'm as north as north NJ gets, but coincidentally I'm also as bad at golf as it gets.

Excited to have another THP Experience in NJ next year.

Revan, just a brief follow up. I play frequently in my surrounding area (Mercer, Somerset, and Hunterdon Counties) of Jersey as well as the Poconos, the Stroudsburg and Easton areas, and also a few nice courses in northeastern Pennsylvania. Two of my golfing buddies and I grew up in the Wilkes-Barre area and another used to live at various locations near the Lehigh Valley (PA) area, so we often play in eastern Pennsylvania. It's sort of a let's meet somewhere in the middle and play golf. I used to play with another buddy further south in New Jersey, but health challenges and aging have caught up with him.

I would be interested in playing golf in Sussex County in north Jersey at several of the superb Crystal Springs courses, as well as Great Gorge and one or two others that I haven't played in several years. Keep that in mind, if you are interested.

Back