Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

I texted this to Joe yesterday while you guys were playing but he didnt care..haha Was at the zoo and this made me think of you guys:
apurugep.jpg

LOL, Totally endangered.

Played there a couple weeks ago with Buck and Mitch. Fun course, nice and short. Was in good condition and cheap. We walked but I would ride if I played there again. The back 9 is a mountain at some parts.

I enjoyed it. Struggled a bit putting those greens, but I'd play it again. Wasn't very crowded either.

Turtle Back Zoo?

I texted this to Joe yesterday while you guys were playing but he didnt care..haha Was at the zoo and this made me think of you guys:
apurugep.jpg

Look how endangered that thing is. The only thing endangered here is my golf game :/

The Bald Eagle was officially removed from the U.S. federal government's list of endangered species on July 12, 1995, by the U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service, when it was reclassified from "Endangered" to "Threatened." On July 6, 1999, a proposal was initiated "To Remove the Bald Eagle in the Lower 48 States From the List of Endangered and Threatened Wildlife." It was de-listed on June 28, 2007.[SUP][123][/SUP] It has also been assigned a risk level of Least Concern category on the IUCN Red List.[SUP][1][/SUP] In the Exxon Valdez Oil Spill of 1989 an estimated 247 were killed in Prince William Sound, though the local population returned to its pre-spill level by 1995.[SUP][4]

[/SUP]

Look how endangered that thing is. The only thing endangered here is my golf game :/

The Bald Eagle was officially removed from the U.S. federal government's list of endangered species on July 12, 1995, by the U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service, when it was reclassified from "Endangered" to "Threatened." On July 6, 1999, a proposal was initiated "To Remove the Bald Eagle in the Lower 48 States From the List of Endangered and Threatened Wildlife." It was de-listed on June 28, 2007.[SUP][123][/SUP] It has also been assigned a risk level of Least Concern category on the IUCN Red List.[SUP][1][/SUP] In the Exxon Valdez Oil Spill of 1989 an estimated 247 were killed in Prince William Sound, though the local population returned to its pre-spill level by 1995.[SUP][4]

[/SUP]

So want to go Eagle hunting this weekend? My game's in the crapper so maybe this will make me feel better.

You taking Mitch with you??
it's funny. I keep forgetting that I'm going. I started to write to Joe about below and then remembered I'd be on the beach.

The beard has met its maker. She is no more...for now.

:love-over::love-over::love-over::love-over::love-over::love-over::love-over::love-over::love-over::love-over::love-over::love-over::love-over::love-over::love-over::love-over:

no more fidel castro look
:love-over::love-over::love-over::love-over::love-over::love-over::love-over::love-over::love-over::love-over::love-over::love-over::love-over::love-over::love-over::love-over:

Thinking of playing Wednesday at one of the Mercer courses. Have to feel it out tomorrow with the boss to see for sure, just putting it out there though.

I'm in an all day training so I'd be a no go
OK, just checked the weather and it looks way to hot and thunder showers anyways. May save the day for when I get back from vaca. Maybe get a little Makefield round in.

OK, just checked the weather and it looks way to hot and thunder showers anyways. May save the day for when I get back from vaca. Maybe get a little Makefield round in.

Keep us updated. I'd love to play if possible.

Sounds good to me. Don't forget you have July 4th coming up, a lot of people take off days around then.

Can't make it tomorrow. Already have off from Thursday to Weds so I thought it would be pushing it. When I get back I can go though.

Back