Challenge: 8.5 Million by 1/1/23

Food and Drink SubForum chaos is making me so happy for this right now.
or is it easier to sleep to thunder and soft rain or white noise like the golf tournament turned down early low........

The threads that this goal has spawned. Oh my...

That is an aggressive but doable goal!

Who was the stats guy that had all the graphs during the run to 8M? We need that daily update 😜

Who was the stats guy that had all the graphs during the run to 8M? We need that daily update 😜
It was @Reframmellator and honest to goodness that was probably my favorite part was those daily threads that seemed to get like many pages - spork meters, graphs, pie charts, things I didn't know existed all of it was great.

It was @Reframmellator and honest to goodness that was probably my favorite part was those daily threads that seemed to get like many pages - spork meters, graphs, pie charts, things I didn't know existed all of it was great.

The return of the Spork-O-Meter (TM).

Alright you golf nerds.

Let's have a day worth of golf hot takes after yesterday. And no I didn't say hot cakes, relax on the food. 😄

Make a thread that interests me, I dare you.

I have a cataract surgery tomorrow, so the updates may not start before Thursday. But they will start.

Ill go back to the lab and see how I can make Dynamic Handicapping more Dinamic-eyer.

Update:

Since 10:24 yesterday morning we've seen 4,819 posts. We've got 61 days left, and need to average 3,755 posts per day to hit the goal!

Update:

Since 10:24 yesterday morning we've seen 4,819 posts. We've got 61 days left, and need to average 3,755 posts per day to hit the goal!
Going to need some BIG days going forward!

I'm in to help and fortunately my works quiets down as soon as we hit Thanksgiving.. let's do this!!

2660 posts in 24 hours- we're 3,774 posts per day away.

Back