Chamblee in the booth

That’s cool. I remember seeing him do some show and it was all about his motorcycles. I want to say Davis Love was on that one doing the same. Just 2 members shy from being the Wild Hogs
It was kind of sad a few years back, the course he grew up playing here, Sarasota Golf & Country Club, had a small shrine to him with his course record he set when he was like 15, had a big event for him and what not. Then, like a month later sold and got bulldozed for a new housing development.

I haven't listened in.

All things considered, he's not a guy I was looking to see in there. It's not a value add to me.
I think you may be surprised. If you allow it.

F'K Brandel.

The guy is to polarizing and emotional.

IMG_1596.jpeg

Where was all this murderous dictator talk when the Aramco Series took flight? It's the same owners of LIV.

Even more ironic is that the PIF Aramco Series is aired on Golf Channel.

There is no way NBC retains this loose cannon much longer. Even if he is right about some things he comes across as a very bitter man who has taken this all to personally.

Had he said something at the very start when the Saudi's got involved in golf I would've respected him, but waiting for it to effect men's golf is as phony as it gets.

It's like Bob Parsons screaming about the Saudi's and 9/11 yet he still sponsors Celine Boutier who plays in the Aramco Series and wears the Saudi golf logo on one sleeve and PXG logo on another sleeve in LPGA events.

This people are a cancer to the golf world.

Back