Votes: 15 23.8%
  • Move out of a divot

Votes: 24 38.1%
  • Other…..explain

Votes: 15 23.8%

• Total voters
Speed the hell up! Enforce slow play

I'm going other.

Enforcing rounds to be somewhere near 4:30 max.

All other rules on this list are fine in tour golf.
With DQ at five minutes over? That could be interesting 🤔

Why not? Seems unprofessional for a tournament to have ladies playing in a mid-thigh skort. 🤷‍♂️
Call me old fashion but I like men and women to wear different types of clothing. For example at a fine dining restaurant men wearing suits and ties and women wearing dresses is a good thing.

Rangefinders. Help speed up the slow play. They allowed it at Oak Hill last year and even with the weather delays rounds were coming in at a much more reasonable pace.

I'm going other.

Enforcing rounds to be somewhere near 4:30 max.

All other rules on this list are fine in tour golf.
In a league I was in, we had a pace of play policy of 4:30 or 10 minutes behind the group in front of you. We had to write our starting time, 10th tee time, and finish time on our cards. Failure to record these times resulted in the match being washed out. Match points were deducted for repeat offenders.

I support a pace of play rule that's enforced equally. 2nd warning is a 1 stroke penalty.

For the pace-of-play issue, is a shot-clock what the critics advocate for identifying the offending player (s)?
In other words, in a foursome one player is capable of slowing down the entire group, in which case it would not be fair or reasonable to penalize the entire group.

Rangefinders would help speed up the game. They are more accurate and I think it would lower scores which may be part of the debate. It does take away some of the skills of the caddie and players calculating yardages. Some caddies are better than others at getting accurate yardages, but rangefinders are still more accurate than any caddie. Too much variance in pacing things off. It is a heated debate to some caddies on tour.

The PGA Championship already allows rangefinders, so they should just implement them already.

Why not? Seems unprofessional for a tournament to have ladies playing in a mid-thigh skort. 🤷‍♂️
I say bring back the knickers & tucked in tie :ROFLMAO:

I don’t get how “slow play” for a professional event is even an issue. If there is 3 hours of coverage, there’s going to be 3 hours of golf.

Other...explain

Allow LIV golfers to play in PGA Tour events.

Give the players WWE style entrance music and hype men.

The slow play allows for more commercials it's all by design hence why slow play is not enforced.

Rangefinders would help speed up the game. They are more accurate and I think it would lower scores which may be part of the debate. It does take away some of the skills of the caddie and players calculating yardages. Some caddies are better than others at getting accurate yardages, but rangefinders are still more accurate than any caddie. Too much variance in pacing things off. It is a heated debate to some caddies on tour.

The PGA Championship already allows rangefinders, so they should just implement them already.
If you listen to the player/caddy interchange, they already know the yardage/carry. Move the ball out of a divot in the fairway.

Regarding drops.. I would be for dropping anywhere behind the spot where the ball crossed or is unplayable. go approx 2 club lengths either side, any distance backl .. just to get the ball back in play quickly. Get on with it.

Back