Video Chat with Noelle Zavaleta from Srixon/Cleveland/XXIO

Interaction with the Cleveland/Srixon crew is always fun
Really good timing too, my 54 and 58 are getting a bit dated and I like Cleveland wedges haha
Me too. I've been holding off to see what the next generation are.

What a great personality. I enjoyed that a ton.

Jumped in a bit late but enough to wish her congrats.. got stuck trying to teach one of my therapists how to log in remotely and do telehealth stuff... Fun times 🙄

Another great THP Live! Thanks @JB and Noelle.

Lots of great information was shared, and looking forward to see if Fall 2020 has anything fun for me.

If you enjoyed this, Noelle just asked on Twitter if we should do it again. haha

Anytime, in fact think I'll go and follow her on Tiwtter.

That was great to watch!

Really cool video and I agree that JB and Noelle need to do this again. Lots of information on a great company that a lot of people overlook. I know I have UHX irons high on my radar....

Yes do it again.

Well done livestream @JB way to keep the flow going - great showing by the THPers in the Q&A as well.

Well done livestream @JB way to keep the flow going - great showing by the THPers in the Q&A as well.

Thanks. Tomorrow is live chat in the forum and it should be good

Great live stream @JB and Noelle. Enjoyed it as always, thanks for all you do for us!

Didn’t get to watch live but just caught up. She is a great representative for the brand!

Didn’t get to watch live but just caught up. She is a great representative for the brand!

She really is. You got to do that event this past year. I just had to reference the @JDax horse racing fiasco.

She really is. You got to do that event this past year. I just had to reference the @JDax horse racing fiasco.
I think JDax still likes the odds on the races......

She was great. Even re-sold me on my ball of choice. I re-upped and will keep playing it. ;)

She was great. Even re-sold me on my ball of choice. I re-upped and will keep playing it. ;)
I am a pretty strong proponent for all of their gear. I was sold before I went to the 2019 Srixon Event and was solidified after that. They are definitely my OEM of choice as you can tell by my signature...I like to spread the love though all 3 brands of equipment and I have 2 pair of ASICS golf shoes.

so much fun today with the chat, i had to put meh conference call on mute and listen in. Work has been going sideways this week like crazy

Last edited:
so much from today with the chat, i had to put meh conference call on mute and listen in. Work has been going sideways this week like crazy

Thanks for tuning in Donny.

You make one poor decision... and it follows you.

Noelle was awesome today!!!
Can’t wait to hear about the “Maybe New Product” that they are trying to reschedule the commercial for...

Did not get to watch live but got to listen shortly after. Great listen with lots of good info. I always find the Cleveland/Srixon/XXIO combo all being under the same umbrella a little strange. Noelle did a great job representing all 3 though.

I unfortunately missed the live stream but just watched the recap and it was incredible! I hope we get to do it again with Noelle!!

Back