Chest for sure, I think a logo get's lost on the sleeve

front left side of chest.

It depends on the logo. Large, less attractive logos, I prefer sleeve. Simple and small, I prefer chest

Front and center! I got it for a reason and want to see the logo!

If I ever buy one with a logo, it's on the chest.

I have some with both but would say for course logo would probably want to have it on the sleeve more than the chest but it's not a deal breaker for me.

i prefer the chest v sleeve. I think with stitching and some colors the sleeve hides the name/logo sometimes.

I like chest but not overly sized logo!

I prefer the chest, the logo is more visible.

I prefer chest. It is very arbitrary but I don’t really care to wear shirts with the logo on the sleeve.

I honestly don't know. Most of mine are chest and they are sports logos and not course logos. I think I like the idea of a sleeve logo though.

Either is fine by me. The vast majority of my clothes have it on the chest, of course the 1/4 zip I’m wearing right now has it on the sleeve.

Weirdly I think it depends on the shirt. I definitely have more chest logos than arm. But, I'm not sure I have a real preference

I thought this was going to be a tattoo thread hahaha!

I’m a chest logo guy if I have one and only one, but it also depends on the logo. If it’s super loud and big it’s probably better on the sleeve. If it’s subtle and small I prefer it on the chest.

Well, i'm finding out a whooooole lot about this right now.

I've found I generally prefer sleeve, for a couple reasons.

1- When they are hanging in the closet, I can see the logos lined up on the sleeves.
2- Depending on the embroidery type and size, a chest logo can create some boxiness to that area of a top that looks off to me.

So i try to stick to simple and sleeve.

I will say though, the simple dormie flag on the chest is generally a great size and subtle logo that can look amazing on chest.

This is really a great idea. I wasn't aware of thinking about it this way. I agree with #2 and that can be awkward.

I thought this was going to be a tattoo thread hahaha!

I’m a chest logo guy if I have one and only one, but it also depends on the logo. If it’s super loud and big it’s probably better on the sleeve. If it’s subtle and small I prefer it on the chest.
@Canadan :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
no regrets GIF

I prefer the logo on a tag sewn into the inside right by the washing instructions. ;)

I have no preference.

Chest is good if it’s a logo. If it’s just a script of the name, sleeve

I prefer sleeve

Chest for me

I prefer the chest logo placement

I don’t like to be a billboard, so I prefer the logo on the sleeve or top back by the neck.

Back