JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
When it comes to course polos or 1/4 zips, do you have a logo placement preference?

I tend to lean more front and center, so I can immediately bring back the memories of the special round.

Chest. It’s like a badge of honor.

Something I don't think I've ever really thought about I don't think. For that reason I guess I really have no preference, but if forced to pick I think I'd be like you and say chest.

I personally like the sleeve its a little more subtle.

I’m with you, I like it on the chest. I think places have gone to the sleeve more because the maker of the shirt has their own logo on the chest.

Chest, more visible

1/4s, chest.

Polos, if it's a subtle shirt, logo on the chest. If it's a patterned shirt, sleeve.

When it comes to course polos or 1/4 zips, do you have a logo placement preference?

I tend to lean more front and center, so I can immediately bring back the memories of the special round.
I think it really depends on the logo and the shirt design. I’ve seen them in both and own both.

Chest.

Logos on the sleeve tend to make the sleeve wear weird or look funky and pointy at times.

Chest

Well, i'm finding out a whooooole lot about this right now.

I've found I generally prefer sleeve, for a couple reasons.

1- When they are hanging in the closet, I can see the logos lined up on the sleeves.
2- Depending on the embroidery type and size, a chest logo can create some boxiness to that area of a top that looks off to me.

So i try to stick to simple and sleeve.

I will say though, the simple dormie flag on the chest is generally a great size and subtle logo that can look amazing on chest.

Chest. I always feel like I notice it on the sleeve more. Should be seen and not felt.

Chest, but I own both. Wouldn’t mind seeing a few more collar logos either.

Front. Worse case if it rubs it’s on my undershirt. In the arm it’s just scratching.

I like sleeve as it opens up options for the designs on the shirt. But I have plenty with logo on the chest.

Chest on everything, there was a polo I liked at the hideaway but didn't get it because it was on the sleeve instead of the chest.

chest

Chest as long as the logo isn't huge. If it gets too big I find it distracting in my peripheral vision.

Prefer Upper Left Chest but also like the logo just above the left wristband.

as long as it doesn't F up the sleeve, I say sleeve.

If it’s the THP logo, I prefer the chest for some reason. I think it makes more sense because it’s like a club, as opposed to a course.

But for a course logo, I prefer the sleeve.

&
Well, i'm finding out a whooooole lot about this right now.

I've found I generally prefer sleeve, for a couple reasons.

1- When they are hanging in the closet, I can see the logos lined up on the sleeves.
2- Depending on the embroidery type and size, a chest logo can create some boxiness to that area of a top that looks off to me.
honestly have never thought about it in this way. That’s a really good point for visibility.

Back