Chicago area thread (Northern IL, Milwaukee, Northern Indiana too)

Cleaned up and ready to go...20220406_133857.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Just in time for more rain and snow! Crazy spring

Just in time for more rain and snow! Crazy spring
Just in time for a 5 man scramble on Sunday!

Playing The Meadows in Wood Dale on Sunday.

Anyone see that the old Top Golf Wood Dale location is now Parlay Golf Sports Bar? Anyone been to it?

Anyone see that the old Top Golf Wood Dale location is now Parlay Golf Sports Bar? Anyone been to it?
First time hearing about it. I'll try to check it out.

If anyone is interested.... I just saw the Pro Circle Demo Day up in Spring Grove is this Saturday from 11-3.
It's free and hitting off grass which is nice.

Sign said these manufacturers will be there....

Taylormade
Cobra
Cleveland/Srixon
Wilson
Honma
Tour Edge

Doesn't look like Ping, Titleist or Callaway will be there this year for some reason.

This thread is really quiet. How's everyone doing? How's the golf game? I haven't even swung a club yet this year. With the terrible spring weather and now little league most nights, I haven't had an opening. Need to get out soon

This thread is really quiet. How's everyone doing? How's the golf game? I haven't even swung a club yet this year. With the terrible spring weather and now little league most nights, I haven't had an opening. Need to get out soon
I've swung a club... very poorly. Not enough practice or golf time this year. Been working to grow the business and while that's been going well.... My poor handicap. 😆😆😭😭🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

For those of you interested in playing Bull Valley Golf Club and supporting a great charitable cause, my firm is doing a scramble August 8th.
Great day and a fantastic playoff format for the top 5 teams!

1657216058756.png
1657216172993.png

For those of you interested in playing Bull Valley Golf Club and supporting a great charitable cause, my firm is doing a scramble August 8th.
Great day and a fantastic playoff format for the top 5 teams!

View attachment 9102426
View attachment 9102428
♥️ Casa. My wife does some volunteer work for then. Thanks for giving to them.

Will be visiting my in laws in a couple of weeks on the way back from our place in Nortwest Wisconsin. Looking forward to golfing with my Father in Law at Exmoor Country Club. That is where my wife and I were married 32 years ago.

Any old farts in the Arlington Heights area have time to hit a few balls next week? I’ll be in town from the 23rd to the 30th.
granddaughters 1st birthday on Saturday the 24th. But free after.

Any old farts in the Arlington Heights area have time to hit a few balls next week? I’ll be in town from the 23rd to the 30th.
granddaughters 1st birthday on Saturday the 24th. But free after.

I'll be dying of heat exhaustion on vacation down south or else I'd be down.

I'm still around but it seems like a lot of the old IL crew has disappeared. Despite two younger kids I get out 1-2x per week.

I'm still around but it seems like a lot of the old IL crew has disappeared. Despite two younger kids I get out 1-2x per week.
Please let me know how you manage that!! Super jealous

Monday or Tuesday next week looks good for me. You available in the a.m.? Let me know. I am far nw side of Chicago so can be in that area no problem.

Anyone else going to head out to the LIV Tour event?

I know @Boder signed up to volunteer, I’m checking my schedule and may do the same.
I'm going to look at that! That could be fun.

Please let me know how you manage that!! Super jealous
I play more 9 hole rounds and go out as a single a decent amount. Makes it less of a time commitment and I can go on short notice in the early morning or afternoon when the schedule allows. I'll also take half PTO days to play if needed.

So I won the golfnow contest for the $400 Hot Deal tee time credit.

It's a one use thing, so I booked Cantigny with my Sunday 4-Some for next weekend.

Never been out there before. Looking forward to it!

So I won the golfnow contest for the $400 Hot Deal tee time credit.

It's a one use thing, so I booked Cantigny with my Sunday 4-Some for next weekend.

Never been out there before. Looking forward to it!
Played the last year. Very nice course. I wish I had that credit. It was pretty pricey.

Back